The King of Queens (TV series)
Lou Ferrigno
6 episodes

Chuck (TV series)
Sofia's Bodyguard

Avengers Assemble
The Hulk(voice)

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0002073/

Any chance there will be 2 photo shoots for Lou Ferrigno as you have for all the other big name guests? Tickets for his one shoot have sold out already. Also, do you know if there is a time slot that he will be available for autographs?

Any chance there will be 2 photo shoots for Lou Ferrigno as you have for all the other big name guests? Tickets for his one shoot have sold out already. Also, do you know if there is a time slot that he will be available for autographs?

Same thing here looking for confirmation either way, as requesting day off today but only If Lou is available for a second batch of photos?

I'm trying to get confirmation, but I can not guarantee when/if I will get a reply as everyone is at the show.

My brother was sold a ticket for Lou this morning when we arrived, even though the website says sold out. Hope it's valid!

I'm trying to get confirmation, but I can not guarantee when/if I will get a reply as everyone is at the show.

My brother was sold a ticket for Lou this morning when we arrived, even though the website says sold out. Hope it's valid!

If he bought it at the show: yes.

Thing is that while the crew is working at the show they sometimes don't check their mobile phones until the show closes. Hence the lack of updates on my part because no one saw me asking yet.

If he bought it at the show: yes.

Thing is that while the crew is working at the show they sometimes don't check their mobile phones until the show closes. Hence the lack of updates on my part because no one saw me asking yet.

The lady who sold it to him wrote Lou's name on it in the space that normally has the persons name printed, but other than that it was like the other tickets we bought for other photos shoots today.

Thanks for your reassurance! :smile: