Hope everyone had a great time

I got to go sunday-the main hall with the stalls was mobbed as usual lol.I got pics with Michael Biehn-big thanks to showmasters for getting him for me personally.(he was great with my son too)

My wife got a great pic with Robert Englund.

This was my 3rd collectormania in Glasgow,there was a good atmosphere again,-and a big thanks to the guy who noticed i had dropped a £5 note lol-

Had an awesome weekend and met half of the 24 TV and Film guests announced! Everyone was wonderful and the atmosphere electric. But yeah, pandemonium in the stalls hall - more so Saturday than Sunday. Hell trying to get a mobility scooter through that! Lol

• Like 1

I got to go sunday-the main hall with the stalls was mobbed as usual lol.I got pics with Michael Biehn-big thanks to showmasters for getting him for me personally.(he was great with my son too)

This was my 3rd collectormania in Glasgow,there was a good atmosphere again,-and a big thanks to the guy who noticed i had dropped a £5 note lol-

That's amazing to hear, just show's that there are still good people in the world :)

Had an awesome weekend and met half of the 24 TV and Film guests announced! Everyone was wonderful and the atmosphere electric. But yeah, pandemonium in the stalls hall - more so Saturday than Sunday. Hell trying to get a mobility scooter through that! Lol

Awe i'm glad to hear you had a great time, i was hoping to see you at the event and come for a chat but obviously i couldn't attend. I hope for future events they can work with the big crowd's whether it be moving venue (which imo is needed) or having two events on a year (some people may prefer to go to one and not the other if it's roughly the same i dunno?)

What was the auctions like and what items where there? I'm gutted i couldn't attend as i was really looking forward to seeing them and participating, hoping to grab a great item.

I had a fantastic time, met two of the best guests I have ever talked to and got autos and photo shoots from both, they were lovely.

There was tons up for auction, the Game of Thrones signed poster was probably the highlight for me. There was also a Sarah Jane Adventures prop I got for 50p, which was great, and various signed posters and memorabilia :P

Shame you couldn't make it, hope next year turns out ok for you.

I had a fantastic time, met two of the best guests I have ever talked to and got autos and photo shoots from both, they were lovely.

There was tons up for auction, the Game of Thrones signed poster was probably the highlight for me. There was also a Sarah Jane Adventures prop I got for 50p, which was great, and various signed posters and memorabilia :P

That's amazing to hear! I'm really glad everyone has had a great time!

Wow! I'm really gutted i missed it now, was there any BTTF related items? Also what's the SJA prop? Any chance you could take a picture and upload it?

Thank you as well, i'm really gutted i missed it on the last minute as i was very excited all year round for it. Hopefully next year runs smoothly :)

Wow! I'm really gutted i missed it now, was there any BTTF related items? Also what's the SJA prop? Any chance you could take a picture and upload it?

Thank you as well, i'm really gutted i missed it on the last minute as i was very excited all year round for it. Hopefully next year runs smoothly :)

No BTTF items on Saturday, as far as I can remember, I didn't attend Sunday.

It was a 'Bubble Shock' sticker from the Bane episode, I can't remember the exact title at the moment. It was apparently used in the actual episode, which was cool!

I don't know how to upload photos here, so I'll have to link you to my twitter, https://twitter.com/jakers77777, and it's the first tweet down.

There's always next year, so don't worry. I missed London this year and was devastated haha. I think next year will probably be the biggest yet if the crowd sizes are anything to go by!

No BTTF items on Saturday, as far as I can remember, I didn't attend Sunday.

It was a 'Bubble Shock' sticker from the Bane episode, I can't remember the exact title at the moment. It was apparently used in the actual episode, which was cool!

I don't know how to upload photos here, so I'll have to link you to my twitter, https://twitter.com/jakers77777, and it's the first tweet down.

There's always next year, so don't worry. I missed London this year and was devastated haha. I think next year will probably be the biggest yet if the crowd sizes are anything to go by!

I'm kind off glad that there wasn't any BTTF items, i wouldn't live that down of missing of the chance of getting the cast signatures or something.

Wow! That's sweet, it's from the first episode as well which make's it even better.

I missed London this year and i can't even put into words as of how devastated i was aha

Think i saw u mands-out near the exit/entrance at one point- were you wearing a flowery headband i think on sun?

I was wearing a floral headband and a red top on a mobility scooter. So that was likely me lol. If any of have Facebook my profile link is in my profile here, feel free to add me. It means it could be easier to arrange a meet up at the next convention. I would love to have more likeminded friends I know in person. :smile:

Edited by mands151271
  • Like 1

That's amazing to hear, just show's that there are still good people in the world :)

Awe i'm glad to hear you had a great time, i was hoping to see you at the event and come for a chat but obviously i couldn't attend. I hope for future events they can work with the big crowd's whether it be moving venue (which imo is needed) or having two events on a year (some people may prefer to go to one and not the other if it's roughly the same i dunno?)

What was the auctions like and what items where there? I'm gutted i couldn't attend as i was really looking forward to seeing them and participating, hoping to grab a great item.

Thanks. Sorry you couldn't make it, would love to have met you and more of you, but it never happened for one reason or another. I just hope if they change venue, that I can still get a hired scooter, or getting to the next event may not happen.

What does BTTF stand for?! Lol

I do sympathise with mands here. I hope if they move it will work out for you.

EDIT: Sympathise

Thanks Jakers. I'm sure I will be able to work something out. But if it's the SECC they move to, you don't have an abundance of eateries close by to go to.... Let's face it, we need to keep our energy levels up by eating! Lol

• Like 1

Thanks. Sorry you couldn't make it, would love to have met you and more of you, but it never happened for one reason or another. I just hope if they change venue, that I can still get a hired scooter, or getting to the next event may not happen.

I really hope that if they do move venue you can still get a mobility scooter, this is something Showmasters will need to remember for everyoe if they revenue. I'm sure there is possibilities to get a mobility scooter at he SECC or the Hydro, and if not i'm sure there's place's that do a delivery drop of (if that makes any sense :P )

BTTF stands for Back To The Future (the movie) :-D

I really hope that if they do move venue you can still get a mobility scooter, this is something Showmasters will need to remember for everyoe if they revenue. I'm sure there is possibilities to get a mobility scooter at he SECC or the Hydro, and if not i'm sure there's place's that do a delivery drop of (if that makes any sense :P )

I think British Red Cross would do a drop off and pick up. May have to pay for it, but it would be worth it. :D

Ah, of course, yes, my favourite movie ever. I loved the second one too, but thought the third got a bit silly. Lol But still love my BTTF prop shoots. :wub:

I had a amazing time on Sunday,met 4 of the nicest guests I've ever met Michael Biehn,Amanda Wyss,Christopher Judge and Robert Englund,thank you showmasters for getting Michael back,got some great deals on the stalls and the crew and cosplayers were awesome,I'm glad too to see the Glasgow event growing I've been to every one since 2007 and it has just gotten busier and busier :-)

• Like 1

I think British Red Cross would do a drop off and pick up. May have to pay for it, but it would be worth it. :D

Ah, of course, yes, my favourite movie ever. I loved the second one too, but thought the third got a bit silly. Lol But still love my BTTF prop shoots. :wub:

I can understand why you think the 3rd one was silly but i loved it so much (especially that ending <3)

Ahh the prop photoshoots, i think that was what i was most looking forward to actually (as you can tell by my account picture <<<< ) daw really gutted i missed out on the prop photos :grump:

Had an absolute blast at this one - Obviously, Michael Biehn being there was a huge plus for me and the rest of the UKCM; but seeing just how massively popular the Cosplay scene has become over the years is great, and some of the costume making and prop building talent on display is always the best part of a con for me!

• Like 1

I can understand why you think the 3rd one was silly but i loved it so much (especially that ending <3)

Ahh the prop photoshoots, i think that was what i was most looking forward to actually (as you can tell by my account picture <<<< ) daw really gutted i missed out on the prop photos :grump:

Doesn't mean I didn't like it though! Lol

Aw man, that sucks big time! Maybe they'll bring them back again one year! ;)