Hallowhedon 7 Cancellation

Massive Events

Yes, you may need to be a little more forceful. I only started getting responses once I'd mentioned trading standards.

Certainly won't be using this company again; which is a real shame, as I loved some of the events.

Hope the refunds are all sorted for everyone soon!

Well, surprise! No cheque yet despite refunds supposedly going out at the beginning of Nov. (My friend hadn't had her cheque either as of Friday; haven't heard from her yet today.) No response from Yvie since 13 October. This is frustrating, to say the least. I've sent another email to the online shop but am not holding out much hope of a reply.

QS, I don't want your inbox to explode again, but would it be possible for you to check again with the shop, please? If you need any details from me in order to investigate further, please let me know.

Edited by CosmicAvatar

After lilbuzz155 got their refund I was hoping maybe the rest would be done so I waited all week and surprise, surprise, nothing. I sent a polite e-mail AGAIN sending my bank details and still nobody has even bothered to reply - I guess they're enjoying all that interest they're gaining from our money being in their bank account :( Tried phoning today but got no answer and discovered there was another event this weekend so going to try again tomorrow and if I have no luck it will be time to send another e-mail threatening legal action because it'll be a month this weekend since the event was even supposed to have happened. I used to have such respect for these guys.....just WTF? :(

Apparently e-mailing wasn't the way to go for me - after no replies I phoned the office. The lady I spoke to was under the impression everybody'd been refunded but promised to look into it for me. Within an hour I was refunded - if I'd known that was the way to go I would have done that WEEKS ago. Still not happy about how this was handled and would like to know why my refund was ignored, but I guess I should just be happy I have my money back FINALLY. Many thanks to QS for all your attempts to get us answers over the past 3 months and to the lady at the office who helped me.

• Like 1

What number did you ring for the office, please?

I used the number from the Hallowhedon website: 01908 671138. Hope this helps you also. The fact the money went into my account means they did receive my e-mails/details, just chose not to do anything with them until I chased them up, which is stupid, but oh well.

Well, Chantelle at the shop has advised me on Mark's behalf that the cheque has been posted (she didn't specify on what date so I'm guessing today *cough*) and should be with me in a few days. Thanks to Chantelle if you're reading this; my email is currently not allowing me to reply to or forward emails (yes, that's all I need!) and daytime calls are a bit expensive just to call and say thanks... :eek:

Here's hoping!

• Showmasters Admin

Update to the first post...

** All refunds bar 2 have now been processed (Albert Gawler & Cecillia Bergilden), with either cheques in the post or bank transfers having been completed. If either of you are reading this, or if anyone happens to be in touch with these people, please ask them to contact us.

• Showmasters Admin

Well, Chantelle at the shop has advised me on Mark's behalf that the cheque has been posted (she didn't specify on what date so I'm guessing today *cough*) and should be with me in a few days. Thanks to Chantelle if you're reading this; my email is currently not allowing me to reply to or forward emails (yes, that's all I need!) and daytime calls are a bit expensive just to call and say thanks... :eek:

Here's hoping!

I've let her know :)