Hallowhedon 7 Cancellation

Massive Events

No probs. I've given her the same number mentioned in earlier posts and recommended that she use that rather than email.

Thanks for the apology; I must say that I'm not madly impressed with the time it's taken to process the cancellation, but am grateful to QS for her efforts in trying to resolve this and Chantelle for her swift response yesterday. The refunds might genuinely have been ready that day by coincidence (albeit late!), but it seems that until we started ringing the SM shop directly we were not getting very far. Big thanks again to those two.

Obviously I've not been privy to what's been going on behind the scenes to have caused things to go so badly on this occasion (I've never had an issue getting a refund on a cancelled con before), but I hope steps can be put in place to ensure this doesn't happen again as I have always loved the ME events.

Obviously I've not been privy to what's been going on behind the scenes to have caused things to go so badly on this occasion (I've never had an issue getting a refund on a cancelled con before), but I hope steps can be put in place to ensure this doesn't happen again as I have always loved the ME events.

Seconded. I've been supporting ME for over a decade, and this is my first experience of things going this wrong, but I'm really going to have to think before booking another which is a great shame as I've always loved their cons.

I got a mail from Yvie which suggested that things were finally moving, and my cheque arrived this morning, along with a letter. Thanks Yvie and QS, for chasing on our behalf, and Chantelle.

Jay