Hallowhedon 7 Cancellation

Massive Events

I really appreciate you trying to keep us informed, QS, but when you said 'by the end of the week', which week/year did you mean? Because it apparently wasn't last week LOL (sorry, I'm trying to stay light-hearted because we're on the other side of when the event would have happened and this situation has gone beyond a bad joke)

I will try to get an update, but the office people are only back tomorrow.

I was told that the refunds should be processed last Monday/Tuesday, that's where "end of last week" came from.

I didn't mean to sound passive-aggressive towards you, QS, sorry - I'm just feeling frustrated with the whole situation. I appreciate that you can only tell us what you've been told and am really grateful that you're at least trying to keep us informed. Unfortunately it feels like the office have moved on to other things and have forgotten about us, at least IMO.

I frankly have no idea - they're supposed to be instant in Germany too but I had some cross bank transfers take 4 days in August. *sighs*

If you want to send me an e-mail with your name to the address in my profile I'll try to find out if you're among the ones missing details.

The update I got 45 minutes ago says most refunds have been done now, but for some Mark was waiting for details. So... hopefully the cheques arrive soon. *ducks from rocks being thrown her way because she used soon too often lately*

Thanks, QS. I'm going to send you an email as well just in case my email to Yvie didn't get through.

I frankly have no idea - they're supposed to be instant in Germany too but I had some cross bank transfers take 4 days in August. *sighs*

If you want to send me an e-mail with your name to the address in my profile I'll try to find out if you're among the ones missing details.

Many thanks, QS

My bank transfer hasn't shown up either :( I've re-emailed my details to the shop. If I don't hear anything in the next day or so I will message you (trying to save your mailbox until then LOL ;))

Okay guys: I made that one offer to check because in that case it seemed likely something had gone wrong.

Right now my inbox is overflowing. Most of these e-mails don't even have a line "can you check for me?", instead they are just giving dates. Some don't even have an order number.

Just a gentle reminder: I do not work in the office. I don't have access to any systems. If I need a check on anything I need to get hold of someone in the office. I'm really sorry, but unfortunately I can't run every single name by the office, especially not this close to an event.

I will be happy to help and check again if anyone still hasn't heard back in a week or so. But right now, please be patient. The refunds have mostly been processed.

I checked on the info I called "missing" - Mark is waiting to get some data from Yvie that hasn't made it to him, that's all. Right now I don't know of any attendee info that is completely missing, so please hold off resending your data as well.

I really don't understand why we can't speak to somebody from the office. It isn't fair of them to expect QS to act as a go-between. They were quick enough to take our money; surely it should be the organisers who sort this all out with us. It's irrelevant to us whether they have another event coming up. The fact is, this should have been dealt with months ago.

I think we all deserve medals for the amount of patience we've had!

• Like 1

No one expects me to act as a go between. I offered cause I feel for you guys.

I post updates when I get them, but when I post "all refunds but a few" have been processed it's really asking a bit much if now everyone wants me to check if they were an expection or not. If there's any issues now you will hear from the office directly, correct.

I spotted Yvie (I'm pretty sure it was her) at Brighton Comic Con and wanted to query her about how many of this 'most' that have purportedly received their refunds are actually imaginary and if there was any definitive news that I could come away with......unfortunately I was stuck in a queue, though, so didn't get chance :(

It's been a month since we were asked for our bank transfer/cheque address details. I was joking when I said I was curious to see what the next excuse would be but this has gone way beyond a joke. The office haven't even had the common decency to reply to our messages to say 'sorry, we're dealing with it' or something. Yes, there are other events happening - there are ALWAYS other events happening - but we shouldn't be punished as a result. :(