Photos and Videos

My thanks to all who took part in the 'Be The Bat' chant before the Robert Englund talk on Sunday.

The @Batsfunko twitter account has the footage and will also be used this next weekend in Bournemouth.

Edited by MarkC
  • Like 1

great photos mands. I got a few which I'll stick on later. Gotta admit, I lost a bit of self control and blew most of my budget on Mr Englund. Totally worth it though :)

Thanks! Had an amazing time! You have some cool photos too! And lol at the Englund expense! ;)

Couldn't resist. It's not everyday you get to meet one of your heros.i

When/If he ever comes back I'm defo gonna invest in a replica glove. Saw a few people getting them signed and was mega jealous :)

This is very true! You totally should get a glove!

great photos mands. I got a few which I'll stick on later. Gotta admit, I lost a bit of self control and blew most of my budget on Mr Englund. Totally worth it though :)

Thanks! Had an amazing time! You have some cool photos too! And lol at the Englund expense! ;)

When/If he ever comes back I'm defo gonna invest in a replica glove. Saw a few people getting them signed and was mega jealous :)

check this out Matthewman

darksidefxstudio.com...this is where I got my custom freddy v Jason machete and my freddy v Jason glove...think the glove was about £180 but ones you put it on and feel the power it's worth it lol 😂

• Like 1

darksidefxstudio.com...this is where I got my custom freddy v Jason machete and my freddy v Jason glove...think the glove was about £180 but ones you put it on and feel the power it's worth it lol

Bit steep for me, but they look great.

Malky, were you wearing a white hoody btw?? While standing in the queue for Robert (first of the three), I saw a guy with the same black elm street poster as you. The guy was carefully putting it back into a tube after getting it signed. Just curious if that was you.

darksidefxstudio.com...this is where I got my custom freddy v Jason machete and my freddy v Jason glove...think the glove was about £180 but ones you put it on and feel the power it's worth it lol

Bit steep for me, but they look great.

Malky, were you wearing a white hoody btw?? While standing in the queue for Robert (first of the three), I saw a guy with the same black elm street poster as you. The guy was carefully putting it back into a tube after getting it signed. Just curious if that was you.

no,i had a black hoodie on with a Zombie at the front of it.. Edited by malky

I was hunting for a Freddy pop to be signed but couldn't see one anywhere so ended up with this to be signed ...

image.jpg1.jpg

Freddy was the only one I went for, next time I'll have a pop! I only get them if I want them signed otherwise I'd be addicted to them lol

• Like 1

I was hunting for a Freddy pop to be signed but couldn't see one anywhere so ended up with this to be signed ... image.jpg1.jpg

Freddy was the only one I went for, next time I'll have a pop! I only get them if I want them signed otherwise I'd be addicted to them lol

Awesome photos Gemma! Oh and don't get me started on the pop vinyls - I ended up with TWELVE of them yesterday and already had two. Lol

Someone please post a costume photo shoot with Chris Judge!

The photos will be posted on the showmasters gallery on their main page. I'm not sure we can post them ourselves, as the ones in the gallery are watermarked. So check out the gallery! :D

People have posted photo shoots many mnay times before

The photos will be posted on the showmasters gallery on their main page. I'm not sure we can post them ourselves, as the ones in the gallery are watermarked. So check out the gallery! :D

Well I'm fairly new to the forum, so wasn't sure.....don't shoot me :P

Awesome photos Gemma! Oh and don't get me started on the pop vinyls - I ended up with TWELVE of them yesterday and already had two. Lol

Lol that would be, that's why I've given myself a rule

Haha! Rules are made to be broken. :P For me it was really the only things available that I really wanted! Apart from some 8x10 prints and my alpaca! In fact, will post photos of those, as I never thought to share them and since posting our photo shoot photos are allowed, I may as well post them too!

Okay, so since I have been told it's quite fine to upload our photo shoot photos and autographs - be prepared to be bombarded with an influx.... including some photos of the purchases that I made! :D

The final four bought!

Final%20Pop%20Vinyl%20Figures.jpg

Charlotte Hope's Autograph

Charlotte%20Hope%20Autograph.jpg

Photoshoot with Dan Starkey

Dan%20Starkey.jpg

Photoshoot with Daniel Portman :wub:

cd3e6d8e-bc6d-4ec0-af2d-a0afb26735f9.jpg

Sarah Hagan Autograph

Sarah%20Hagan%20Autograph.jpg

Robert Englund's Autograph

2af3d294-18a4-4370-bd39-c769cf61563f.jpg

Wendy Padbury Autograph

dad7e2be-4975-4557-bdc6-5bf6ccbeb5bf.jpg

Samuel Anderson Autograph

Samuel%20Anderson%20Autograph.jpg

8x10 Prints Bought

Thor%20amp%20Ant-Man%20Prints.jpg

Thor-Black%20Widow%20Avengers%20Prints.j

Supernatural-Katniss%20Prints.jpg

Guardians%20of%20the%20Galaxy-Loki%20Pri

Hulk-Hawkeye%20Avengers%20Prints.jpg

Captain%20America-Iron%20Man%20Avengers%

Batman%20Crew%20Print.jpg

Avengers-Freddie%20Prints.jpg

Arrow-The%20Flash%20Prints.jpg

Dan Starkey Autograph

Dan%20Starkey%20Autograph.jpg

Emmet Brown Gravestone Prop Shoot (My hubby Michael is here with me)

Emmet%20Brown%20Gravestone%20-%20Back%20

Photoshoot with Sarah Hagan - she even brought her bug down to it! :D

f7491a88-8c80-4b9e-9803-349c76ed9526.jpg

Samuel Anderson Photoshoot

Samuel%20Anderson.jpg

Robert Englund Photoshoot

31a2ff1a-f8c0-45fc-8973-973080154d8a.jpg

Michael Biehn Autograph - The Amanda, My First Love - because I told him he was my first teenage crush! :wub:

Michael%20Biehn%20Autograph.jpg

Gareth David-Lloyd Autograph

Gareth%20David-Lloyd%20Autograph.jpg

Michael Biehn Photoshoot :wub:

Michael%20Biehn.jpg

Daniel Portman Autograph - Amanda - Thank you for the wee bug! Lots of Love :wub:

fb99c380-d03f-4c3e-b64f-6ea20bf4ec8f.jpg

Gareth David-Lloyd Photoshoot

Gareth%20David-Lloyd.jpg

First wall of pop vinyl figures :clap:

First%20Wall%20of%20Pop%20Vinyls.jpg

Chris Judge Costume Green Screen Shoot

Chris%20Judge%20Green%20Screen.jpg

Chris Judge Autograph

Chris%20Judge%20Autograph.jpg

Chris Judge Photoshoot

1be61ddb-1aba-4b24-be07-0bd2327b388d.jpg

Charlotte Hope Photoshoot

Charlotte%20Hope.jpg

Camille Coduri Autograph

Camille20Coduri20Autograph.jpg

Amanda Wyss Autograph

Amanda%20Wyss%20Autograph.jpg

Camille Coduri Photoshoot

Camille20Coduri.jpg

Amanda Wyss Photoshoot

Amanda%20Wyss.jpg

Cuddling my alpaca - named her Ally! Short for Allison but also because of the Al in alpaca ;)

Ally%20Alpaca%20amp%20Me.jpg

Ally%20Alpaca.jpg

1885 Clock Face Prop Shoot

1885%20Clock%20Tower%20-%20Back%20to%20t

Edited by mands151271
  • Like 3

I was merely letting you know what has previously happened. And I do not own a gun.

• Like 1

I was merely letting you know what has previously happened. And I do not own a gun.

Well, that's okay then lol I was teasing about the shooting thing you know ;)