Have a great day everybody

Biggest queue I've seen at Glasgow yet. Stalls a bit of a disappointment for me but stills managed to buy some Dalpol Dr Who figures so not bad. Auction was interesting this time, not much for me personally but still grabbed 2 bargains. Met Gerald Homes nice guy.That's me at the travel lodge now. Day one done and dusted now to find a decent place for a kebab. Back tomorrow to for the 2 other Star Wars guys to meet. Not a bad day all in all.

• Like 1

This was me and my daughter's first time at a con and we had a ball, brought home some goodies and had fun seeing the amazing costumes - so many fandoms represented and the atmosphere was really good. The only bad thing I can say it that it was TOO busy, trying to move any direction at one point was a nightmare! If anything that's just evidence that there's a market for cons in Scotland and that there needs to be more of them :thumbup:

• Like 3

My thoughts exactly. Every guest I spoke to yesterday seemed like they were really enjoying it and happy to be there. Amanda was a pleasure to talk to, hacksaw was amazing and Grado was..well Grado :)

More of the same next year please showmasters.

• Like 2

Well I had a fantastic weekend!!!! Just sad I didn't get to meet up with any of you, but it was too hectic for that. Can't wait for next year!

I saw you a few times but was too shy to say hello! I was the guy in the star wars T-shirt at the Daniel Portman photoshoot :)

• Like 1

Well I had a fantastic weekend!!!! Just sad I didn't get to meet up with any of you, but it was too hectic for that. Can't wait for next year!

I saw you a few times but was too shy to say hello! I was the guy in the star wars T-shirt at the Daniel Portman photoshoot :)

Not sure what day you got Daniel's shoot, I got his today. You should have come and said hi, I seriously don't bite! Lol But I understand, it's hard when you feel shy and anxious about new people. :wub:

I was too shy to say hello too,I saw you just after you got Robert Englund's autograph I was wearing the No Walker's t shirt and holding a big Freddy figure :-)I was going to say hello but i think the crewmember said that you were going to a photoshoot,I promise to say hi next year :-) I had a great day,all of the guests were really nice to talk to and got some cool memorabilia from the stalls,roll on next year :-)

Edited by carnosoul
  • Like 1

Yes!!!! I did see you! I remember the big Freddie figure! Sorry, wish I hadn't had to rush off! Definitely try to work something for next year! :)

It's okay :-) sorry i was in your way i was a bit nervous meeting Amanda Wyss :-)
  • Like 1

Yes!!!! I did see you! I remember the big Freddie figure! Sorry, wish I hadn't had to rush off! Definitely try to work something for next year! :)

It's okay :-) sorry i was in your way i was a bit nervous meeting Amanda Wyss :-)
You weren't in my way =) I was just anxious about missing my photo shoot lol
  • Like 1