Photoshoot & Talk Schedule Announced for Bournemouth

• Showmasters Admin

Photoshoot & Talk Schedule Announced

Talks - All talks are free, and are loaded on a first come first served basis.

The BTTF Delorean - Will be available as a prop photo shoot throughout the weekend.

Split Shoots on Saturday which have A and B after them.

We have two shoots for these guests as we don't have time to get everything in after 11am, but also understand not everyone has early-bird tickets and so don't wish to put shoots on ONLY before 11am.

We look to get around 40-50 people through the morning session A, we will first call the old physical tickets, then eTickets, then tickets bought on the day. Please talk to the crew if you NEED to go through in the morning session A because you can't make the afternoon session B and they will do their best to help. If you can't make the morning session (A) you are free to come to the afternoon session B

Saturday Schedule

Saturday_Schedule_Bournemouth.jpg

Sunday Schedule

Sunday_Schedule_Bournemouth.jpg

Edited by showmasters

Hello,

I've never been to one of these before so apologies if this is a stupid question but some of the time slots for the photo shoots seem quite short. If I have bought a photo shoot ticket does that mean a photo is guaranteed?

Thanks!

Yes, the photo is guaranteed.

The photoshoots go really fast.

Hello,

I've never been to one of these before so apologies if this is a stupid question but some of the time slots for the photo shoots seem quite short. If I have bought a photo shoot ticket does that mean a photo is guaranteed?

Thanks!

Yes, the photo is guaranteed.

The photoshoots go really fast.

Thanks I thought that would be the case but wanted to double check!

So I have 1 photo shoot with- Ellie Kendrick, Dan Starkey and Finn Jones on saturday...

How screwed am I? As the times are REALLY close together. 5 mins between Dan and Finn... I don't want to have to sacrifice one, and I can't afford to buy any kind of gold pass etc as I have only enough money to go now. :/

Really worried now...

Edited by Holyfrell

So I have 1 photo shoot with- Ellie Kendrick, Dan Starkey and Finn Jones on saturday...

How screwed am I? As the times are REALLY close together. 5 mins between Dan and Finn... I don't want to have to sacrifice one, and I can't afford to buy any kind of gold pass etc as I have only enough money to go now. :/

Really worried now...

They are running one after the other in the same area and not at the same time so nothing to worry about :smile: You queue for one, have picture taken and then leave the area and join the queue for the next - simples.

Edited by Knitty Fred

Really worried now...

They are running one after the other in the same area and not at the same time so nothing to worry about :smile: You queue for one, have picture taken and then leave the area and join the queue for the next - simples.

Oh thank god for that! I'm so used to there being like several photoshoot areas that I think I confused myself haha!

Guess I'll be in and out in and out then XD

Really only 10 mins for Chris Judge costume shoot?

They base it on how many tickets they have sold for this already, which like most other things at this event is very low so far, I can't make my mind up as to whether or not "walk in" people on the day are going to be lots or not...

Unless i'm just missing it, i notice Robert Llewellyn only has a photo slot A during the early access part of the day, was there meant to be a later slot B which was missed off the schedule or am i now going to have to try and exchange my entry ticket for an early entry one?