making These For The Guests

I am working on Scottish bugs to give to the guests. Hoping they will take them into the photo shoot with them, but if I want hugging photos, that might not work lol Here's how they look, with a side view of the saltire cross!! I need to make another ten and not sure I'll manage it tomorrow but going to try hard! Lol

http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd514/adamsangel71/Random%20Stuff/image.jpg1.jpg

http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd514/adamsangel71/Random%20Stuff/image.jpg2.jpg

I am working on Scottish bugs to give to the guests. Hoping they will take them into the photo shoot with them, but if I want hugging photos, that might not work lol Here's how they look, with a side view of the saltire cross!! I need to make another ten and not sure I'll manage it tomorrow but going to try hard! Lol

http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd514/adamsangel71/Random%20Stuff/image.jpg1.jpg

http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd514/adamsangel71/Random%20Stuff/image.jpg2.jpg

They look really cute :-)
  • Like 1

I am working on Scottish bugs to give to the guests. Hoping they will take them into the photo shoot with them, but if I want hugging photos, that might not work lol Here's how they look, with a side view of the saltire cross!! I need to make another ten and not sure I'll manage it tomorrow but going to try hard! Lolhttp://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd514/adamsangel71/Random%20Stuff/image.jpg1.jpghttp://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd514/adamsangel71/Random%20Stuff/image.jpg2.jpg

They look really cute :-)
Thanks! :D
  • Like 1

I want one lol

If you can find a way of privately giving me your home address and trust me with it, I'll happily make you one. All the guests I met loved theirs. Will be posting my photos at some point! :D
Hi I saw you today when you were getting Robert Englund's autograph,I was getting Amanda Wyss autograph I'm sorry I didn't say hi but I thought you might have been in a hurry to get to a photoshoot I promise to say hi next year :-)
  • Like 1

I want one lol

If you can find a way of privately giving me your home address and trust me with it, I'll happily make you one. All the guests I met loved theirs. Will be posting my photos at some point! :D
Hi I saw you today when you were getting Robert Englund's autograph,I was getting Amanda Wyss autograph I'm sorry I didn't say hi but I thought you might have been in a hurry to get to a photoshoot I promise to say hi next year :-)
Ah, yeah, Robert was late from his talk and I didn't want to have to come back again when the queue would be bigger. So I was in a hurry. But yes, all going well I'm there next year, definitely try and meet up. Even if we can somehow exchange mobile numbers and text to find a suitable time/area to meet! :D
  • Like 1

I want one lol

Ah, yeah, Robert was late from his talk and I didn't want to have to come back again when the queue would be bigger. So I was in a hurry. But yes, all going well I'm there next year, definitely try and meet up. Even if we can somehow exchange mobile numbers and text to find a suitable time/area to meet! :D[/quote

His queue was really long I thought i was going to be a puddle with the heat before i met him lol that would be great you can add me on Facebook if you want :-)

• Like 1

I want one lol

Ah, yeah, Robert was late from his talk and I didn't want to have to come back again when the queue would be bigger. So I was in a hurry. But yes, all going well I'm there next year, definitely try and meet up. Even if we can somehow exchange mobile numbers and text to find a suitable time/area to meet! :D[/quote

His queue was really long I thought i was going to be a puddle with the heat before i met him lol that would be great you can add me on Facebook if you want :-)

It was SO HOT up there! Lol I'm not surprised. I have my Facebook linked in my profile - feel free to add me! :D

Edited by mands151271
  • Like 1

I want one lol

It was SO HOT up there! Lol I'm not surprised. I have my Facebook linked in my profile - feel free to add me! :D

It was boiling,I'm glad i had brought a small fan to keep me a wee bit cool lol :-)

• Like 1

I wish I had thought of that! Lmao!!

Need to remember it for next year :-) thanks again for adding me as a friend :-)
Totally getting a mini fan for next year!!! And thanks for adding me. I think we'll get on very well, and so good to have a likeminded friend! :D:wub:

PS: want a bug?! Any colour - you name it - they come in small (the guests had those) medium and large! ;)

Edited by mands151271
  • Like 1

Need to remember it for next year :-) thanks again for adding me as a friend :-)
Totally getting a mini fan for next year!!! And thanks for adding me. I think we'll get on very well, and so good to have a likeminded friend! :D:wub:

PS: want a bug?! Any colour - you name it - they come in small (the guests had those) medium and large! ;)

Thanks i think we will get on well too,Brian is a really nice guy we run a scifi news group on Facebook :-)

Thanks they are cute :-)

Thanks i think we will get on well too,Brian is a really nice guy we run a scifi news group on Facebook :-)

Glad you agree. :smile: that's good, maybe I should join the group. :D Do you gave a favourite colour? They're quite easy and quick to make.

Glad you agree. :smile: that's good, maybe I should join the group. :D Do you gave a favourite colour? They're quite easy and quick to make.
I will need to have a think of the best colour :-) I will send you a invite every member is free to post anything scifi and fantasy related :-)
  • Like 1

I will need to have a think of the best colour :-) I will send you a invite every member is free to post anything scifi and fantasy related :-)

Awesome - most colours are available in wool, but most times, I get a pattern I want to knit and find I don't have all the colours available in my wool basket and have to buy some! Will enjoy the group, I am already! Talking of groups, would you like to join mine for my toy knitting? I also do role play written stories and have a group for that too, and though I do have supernatural and powered characters, stories are romance and family oriented drama! :D

Awesome - most colours are available in wool, but most times, I get a pattern I want to knit and find I don't have all the colours available in my wool basket and have to buy some! Will enjoy the group, I am already! Talking of groups, would you like to join mine for my toy knitting? I also do role play written stories and have a group for that too, and though I do have supernatural and powered characters, stories are romance and family oriented drama! :D
Glad you are enjoying my group,everyone is really nice :-) your group's sound great i would love to join :-)

Yes! I even became friends with your sister! I have found my inner geek in your group and now have three new geeky friends! :P Now, just need to try and arrange a meet up a few times before next event and then we'll all know each other personally and can arrange a suitbale time for all to go for some lunch or something and talk for a while between our hectic schedules of autograph queues, photo shoots and talks. Though I myself don't bother with the talks even though I know I am missing good ones, but it's hard for me to get comfortable to listen to a talk sadly. Besides, the numer of autographs I had to get and the photos I got taken, there was no time to sit and listen to a talk. P Well I added you to my knitting group before I read this post. LOL So I haven't added you to my written role play one, but I can... but might be best if I were to link you to a story first, so you get a feel of how they are written and decide if you would even like the content. I don't like forcing people to read stuff they normally wouldn't, or don't like. I have been taking a break from writing of late though because I am so uncomfortable at my computer. I am in the process of saving for a high powered laptop that I can use sitting at my recliner, and access my desktop remotely. It will make my life far more easier and more comfortable!

• Like 1

Yes! I even became friends with your sister! I have found my inner geek in your group and now have three new geeky friends! :P Now, just need to try and arrange a meet up a few times before next event and then we'll all know each other personally and can arrange a suitbale time for all to go for some lunch or something and talk for a while between our hectic schedules of autograph queues, photo shoots and talks. Though I myself don't bother with the talks even though I know I am missing good ones, but it's hard for me to get comfortable to listen to a talk sadly. Besides, the numer of autographs I had to get and the photos I got taken, there was no time to sit and listen to a talk. P Well I added you to my knitting group before I read this post. LOL So I haven't added you to my written role play one, but I can... but might be best if I were to link you to a story first, so you get a feel of how they are written and decide if you would even like the content. I don't like forcing people to read stuff they normally wouldn't, or don't like. I have been taking a break from writing of late though because I am so uncomfortable at my computer. I am in the process of saving for a high powered laptop that I can use sitting at my recliner, and access my desktop remotely. It will make my life far more easier and more comfortable!

That's great :) you will like my sister she is a big vampire diaries and the originals fan,I'm glad you like my group it's a good place to release your geekness lol,thanks for adding me to your knitting group :-)I think your writing will be great as your note of the convention was really good :-)it would be great to have a meet up before the next convention :-) Edited by carnosoul
  • Like 1

That's great :) you will like my sister she is a big vampire diaries and the originals fan,I'm glad you like my group it's a good place to release your geekness lol,thanks for adding me to your knitting group :-)I think your writing will be great as your note of the convention was really good :-)it would be great to have a meet up before the next convention :-)

Yes, Melanie already said she loved my Salvatore brothers shirt, so had a feeling she was a TVD and a TO fan! :D You've since been added to my writing group as well. I'm glad everybody loved my note on the convention weekend. Saturday was the best. Lol

• Like 1