Photo shoot sales on the day

• Showmasters Admin

You will be able to buy photo shoots on the day via the online shop and at the sales desk.

The ticket allocation left has been split between the two. So if you check the website and one is sold out please do check with the sales desk as they may still have some for sale.

• Like 2

Every persons shoot I've travelled all this way to see is showing sold out

Is this the case or will I get some on the day ie batch 1 sold out, batch 2 available later ?

E.g. Ted dibiase, Jim Duggan, Camille Coduri

Otherwise I've wasted 200 pounds and 4 days travel !!!!!

Edited by andrewrolar
  • Like 1

Knowing you were travelling far and spending so much money in doing so, why oh why did you of all people not pre-book your tickets for the photo shoots? You might be okay for Sunday for some, but Camille was only doing Saturday.

Was always buying on day because it was a small show and names weren't big enough to buy in advance. Plus having spent buckets at London and mk, had to wait until now to afford them. Never known them sell out in this way before. Even big shows have generally not sold out before the day.

Well I'll just have to try photo's at desk and get the autos. If I miss out on photos, the 70 pounds can go on a Rangers shirt ashen I visit ibrox on Sunday

At least I know in future to avoid Glasgow, Cardiff and Belfast shows and stick with the ones I can travel to and back in a day.

Edited by andrewrolar
  • Like 1