New Show announcement later today

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

We have another big event to unveil later on today :dance:

As most of you all know we run events all over the UK most are in big Arena's but we are finding it hard to fit in all that we have planed into these venues so we have a plan going forward.

We have picked 3 locations that have big venues what are much bigger that what an Arena can offer , these venues are going to hold Mega Film and Comic Cons which will have more things to take part in and do over the weekend , we will have a much bigger Gaming Zone , Cosplay Zone , Comic Zone , Small Press Zone , and the new Board Gaming Zone as well as a few more surprises still to come :thumbup:

So tune in later today for the exciting news :dance:

Jason

• Like 2

And you know there will be a shuttle replacement service in operation on whatever date they pick. And people will all moan saying there wasn't enough oxygen in the rooms for the amount of tickets sold, or that the gravity wasn't adjusted high enough so they were floating out of the pictures.

• Moderators

I can't see why they would. There'll always be differences in size/guest lists - for example, London will likely always be the biggest for obvious reasons. But they'll all still run as they usually would I imagine.

• Like 1

That's asking for the Moon on a Stick.

And you know there will be a shuttle replacement service in operation on whatever date they pick. And people will all moan saying there wasn't enough oxygen in the rooms for the amount of tickets sold, or that the gravity wasn't adjusted high enough so they were floating out of the pictures.

Ticket prices would be astronomical. And there'd still be no atmosphere.

• Like 1

I can't see why they would. There'll always be differences in size/guest lists - for example, London will likely always be the biggest for obvious reasons. But they'll all still run as they usually would I imagine.

I told you so Davidb we would eventully get one down here

Edited by Starbug