Not Happy - Regarding Pre Orders

Okay well it was the first time I'd pre ordered autographs from SM and I doubt I'll be doing it again as I'm not happy

I've just this minute received my autographs from ''apparently not paying postage :rolleyes: '' a few of the items are okay they do not have the name I asked for on them but that's fine as it does have my other name on so its still dedicated okay and alls well with that its not really a gripe although still a tab bit disappointing

My main gripe is that one of the pictures I asked for isn't the one I paid for its a totally different image altogether and my other gripe is that one of the images isn't signed at all and instead just has a yellow sticker on with the name I wanted it to be signed/dedicated to

Great service SM :rolleyes:

E-Mail the preorder service please. They'll get back to you as soon as they can. With three shows back to back an e-mail will get you a much faster solution. The priority inbetween shows is getting the orders out and answering e-mails, it will take a while until they see this.