Guest Suggestions

as it is the 20 anniversary of pokemon i think some excellent guests would be the voice actors behind pokemon i know veronica taylor often does comic cons in recent years and eric stewart would be cool, also some stargate maybe david hewlett

Some game of thrones guests such as the legendary Sean Bean would be epic, Stargate Paul Mcgillen, David Hewlett, Michael Shanks. Claudia Black and Robert Carlyle also potentially brilliant stars if possible probably reaching a bit there. Otherwise some pokemon and star wars extras would be cool.

• 3 weeks later...

would love to meet jensens ackles (supernatural)

jared padalecki (supernatural)

jeffery dean morgan (supernatural)

mark sheppard (supernatural)

misha collins (supernatural)

jim beaver (supernatural)

ty ollson (supernatural)

matt cohen (supernatural)

rob bennedict (supernatural)

seb roach (supernatural)

santiago cabrera (the musketeers)

luke pasqulino (the musketeers)

howard charles (the musketeers)

aiden turner (poldark)

ben mckenzie (gotham)

stephen moyer (true blood)

alexander skarsgard (true blood)

ryan kwanten (true blood)

sam trammell (true blood)

joe manganiello (true blood)

jeremy piven (mr selfridge)

tristan gravelle (mr selfridge)

Edited by faye sharples

perhaps Ray Park? excellent star wars guest and could run a lightsabre class? seen this done in some of the smaller cons and they seem to be a massive hit

this is a signing event not a convention

perhaps Ray Park? excellent star wars guest and could run a lightsabre class? seen this done in some of the smaller cons and they seem to be a massive hit

The name Film and Comic CON suggests otherwise. I've not seen SM do this type of thing but anything is possible. Edited by Wrong Name

The name Film and Comic CON suggests otherwise. I've not seen SM do this type of thing but anything is possible.

Are you heading to Manchester Comic Con Wrong Name?

The name Film and Comic CON suggests otherwise. I've not seen SM do this type of thing but anything is possible.

Unfortunately not. I live in Kent so it's a bit far for me. Although saying that, I am seriously considering the Amsterdam one due to the list of guests! I've got quite a few other cons coming up and my finances still haven't recovered from LFCC last year so I'm having to be careful!

Unfortunately not. I live in Kent so it's a bit far for me. Although saying that, I am seriously considering the Amsterdam one due to the list of guests! I've got quite a few other cons coming up and my finances still haven't recovered from LFCC last year so I'm having to be careful!

That's a shame! Manchester Con is literally 15 mins from my house would be rude not to pop in for a bit :D

Haha wish I could do Amsterdam need to meet Sean Astin!

Yeah trying to save for LFCC too!

That's a shame! Manchester Con is literally 15 mins from my house would be rude not to pop in for a bit :D

Haha wish I could do Amsterdam need to meet Sean Astin!

Yeah trying to save for LFCC too!

Sean would be my main reason for going but I haven't bought any tickets yet as it may depend on what I decide to spend at LFCC!

I wish there was a con a 15 mins from me! Even London takes over 1hr 30mins each way! Not that there's anything much bigger than a school hall to hold one in!

• 1 month later...

How about some anime guests? theres a fair list of the english voice actors resident in england.

Seems anime/manga is growing in popularity at these events with more stalls focused on it and an increase in anime related cosplay seen at the events, i think some voice actors may go down well.

Not so much a guest suggestion, but I've just seen the Groot photo shoot at Belfast. Please please please can we have it here too? Pretty please

this sounds cool, instantly went to belfasts page to check this out! definitely a great suggestion as theres no mention so far of prop shoots for manchester

Daniel Dae Kim (Lost, Hawaii Five-0, 24, Star Trek Enterprise, Angel & Insurgent)

Katherine Heigl (Grey’s Anatomy, Roswell & Knocked Up)

Ethan Erickson (Melrose Place, Buffy & CSI: New York)

Amy Smart (The Butterfly Effect, Shameless, Starship Troopers, Justified, Road Trip & Crank)

Ali Larter (Heroes, Resident Evil, Legends, Legally Blonde & Final Destination 1 & 2)

Kellan Lutz (Twilight, Immortals, Legend of Hercules, Expendables 3, Nightmare on Elm St & 90210)