Sunday - my thoughts...

Hacksaw jim duggan, wat a nice bloke, great to talk to.

Richard burton, sonic the comic editor, was happy that I appreciated his work in the 90s.

Thanks to the lad in the chris judge photo queue. I was there on me own, and he made the queue wait less awkward.

Left halfway through the day, as I ran out of money, wish I'd stayed for the wrestler talk.

Want go again

Really enjoyed myself, I think this could become one of the best events if allowed to grow. Loved the layout, the guests were pretty easy to find with a short walk around the concourse, plenty of space in the dealer room and I loved sitting on the seats watching the con go by. Good to see a decent number of people waiting to come in at the standard entry time, I left at 11.45 as I had other things to do and there were around a couple of hundred people queuing ready to come in.

Caught up with a few dealers who've stopped doing other events, so I know I can see them next year at Sheffield. It's only 45 minutes up the M1 for me so it's easy to get to. If the guest list was right I can see myself doing this event on both days next year and for the foreseeable future. Keep this event on the Calendar SM because personally I thin it's a winner.

• Like 1