Robert Englund and Amanda Wyss

Can I just say what fantastic guests both these 2 were today...they both chatted to myself at length and I got signed pics from both and Robert not only signed my book but also doodled a pic of Freddy in the front aswell !!! Awesome day ..roll on next year with hopefully more NOES guests 😃

• Like 1

Can I just say what fantastic guests both these 2 were today...they both chatted to myself at length and I got signed pics from both and Robert not only signed my book but also doodled a pic of Freddy in the front aswell !!! Awesome day ..roll on next year with hopefully more NOES guests 😃

can't wait to meet Robert again and also amanda next week at Glasgow,just hope Showmasters continue to get elm Street guests for other shows aswell..the more autos I get on this poster the better 👍
  • Like 1

Showmasters can we have amanda wyss at another event london, Milton Keynes, cardiff or Sheffield again. I have a lot more items I would like signed from her, but I ran out of cash at this event so I only had a few items signed. She is lovely and friendly, one of the best nightmare on elm street guests I have met but of course robert was amazing as ever. Well worth the trip to sheffield, please get amanda and robert back, PLEASE

• Like 1

I chatted for ages with her today she was so lovely.

I finally got Roberts autograph very late in the day and I think he was very tired as I just got his signature and that was it really. But I'm not going to complain as it was lovely to finally meet him.

• Like 1

I just hope that showmasters do read these comments. Amanda wyss is one of my favorite guests I have met, I'm surprised that she has'nt done many uk conventions, uk fans love her. I hope showmasters will try and get her for another event, london would be a good one, many fans from uk and Europe would come to meet her

• Like 1