Great Saturday

Had a brilliant time on the Saturday.

Nicola Bryant is a legend. John Levene legend, best talk all day. Seeing Samuel Anderson breakdance a highlight. Plus talking Big Finish with Gareth David-Lloyd.

Glad to see the event returning next year. Hope theres more Doctor Who, Torchwood and Firefly guests.

Keep up the good work SM.

because some of us stupidly bought tickets on release thinking the guest line up would be good like last year.

Agreed. The guest line up wasn't as good as last year which is surprising given this 2nd event was announced nearly 1 year ago, surely in that amount of time Showmasters could do better than (with total respect) Prowse, Bulloch, Ewoks etc. I guess this event was neglected in favour of the monster that is now the LFACC, hopefully Sheffield is a bit more loved next year.

That said still went along yesterday to show support to a local event and met 4 guests, the highlights being Amanda Wyss & Andy Secombe... Who has a good Liam Neeson story.

• Like 1

Went with a friend who only decided last night to go in order to meet Michael Biehn. We both got their at half 8 and straight in at 9. Straight to Michael. Tick. I got all my other autographs by half 10. We had a drink, looked around the stalls and left by half 11. Still worth it though.

I thought it was great. Not busy like London and guests had time to talk. Nothing felt rushed. Queues were never massive although still had one idiot trying to queue jump. Very relaxed. Came away happy. I agree probably need a few more guests but after London this made a nice change. Plus it's only 25 minutes from my house so will be back next year.

• Like 1