Thoughts on Saturday....

I just wanted to pop on and say my friend and I came to the Saturday event on a standard ticket, and had a great time. The queues were very reasonable sizes and well handled, and inside didn't seem overcrowded at all. When we asked staff for help, they actually had the answers, and things seemed to be laid out well.

I'm posting this, as we actually had a bit of a horrendous time at the London show, and it put us off a wee bit, but comments made on here did seem to have been put in action at this con - for instance the schedules were displayed better, and the photo shoot one was crossed off as each guest had finished, so you could see what was happening - this didn't seem to happen a lot at the LFCC and you were left wondering if it was time to queue for your guest or not.

I didn't see any rude staff either, and it was nice to see the chap on the photo queue back in action, as he was very very helpful at London when we had a clash due to a shoot over run!

The guests were all lovely, and it was just much more laid back.

I think room was the issue at London, I felt claustrophobic and at some points quite dizzy with the crowds and heat. I hear more has been allocated next year, so fingers crossed, and well done on this one, it was a pleasure!