Talk stairs

I think something needs to be done about the amount of people walking up and down the stairs right by the talk area. There is no barrier and its really distracting when your trying to listen to a talk. Also if you're on the other side and trying to see. I understand the fire and safety thing but couldn't sm have someone check to make sure they are going into the talk and not just walking though.

Also some people need to really respect guests talking making loads of noise banging about and talking to your mates is very bad day in talks.

I was really annoyed halfway through MB's talk that loud music started playing from the other side the arena. His mike wasn't great, but with the music as well it was ridiculous. I don't understand playing music when a talk is in????

i was at the Chris Judge talk, and agree that on occasions it was a little disruptive with people going up and down steps, one possible option would be to have both talk venues on the same side of the arena but at each end. this could allow for all the seating on the one side of the arena to be declared off limits except for talks, this would need policing, but could have the stairs not usable except for those needing to attend the talks and also in case evacuation is needed.