Photoshoot & Talk Schedule Announced for Glasgow

HYPE OVERLOAD! :dance:

Guessing the prop shoots are £5 each as usual?

Samuel Anderson and Doctor Who talks will be a definite yes. Might pop along to the Robert Englund one but that might run out of space quickly...

Tempted to get a Samuel Anderson photoshoot ticket as well now...decisions, decisions.

PS - Will there be any talks at Stage B?

I thought Camille Coduri was only doing Sunday? It's since been changed to Saturday? Can you please confirm that... it said Sunday for a LONG time! Plus why is Samuel Anderson not down on the guest list yet where the pictures are showing? I am a bit annoyed that he only appears to be doing Sunday, I might have to go again just for him. That's sure to please my mum! Why can't you get the Atlantis guys to come, they're doing Sheffield the weekend before, Glasgow isn't far away! LOL

I thought Camille Coduri was only doing Sunday? It's since been changed to Saturday? Can you please confirm that... it said Sunday for a LONG time! Plus why is Samuel Anderson not down on the guest list yet where the pictures are showing? I am a bit annoyed that he only appears to be doing Sunday, I might have to go again just for him. That's sure to please my mum! Why can't you get the Atlantis guys to come, they're doing Sheffield the weekend before, Glasgow isn't far away! LOL

I thought that too...

• Like 1

I thought that too...

Hmm... It would be nice for one of the main guys to confirm that she has changed to the Saturday. Don't want to get a photo ticket to find out it was Sunday after all. That said, I really want to meet Samuel Anderson - loved Danny Pink by we usually only ever go on the Saturday. Wondering how I can get there again on the Sunday, just for him! Very hard when you're disabled and can't travel in public transport.

Im disappointed how late Robert and Michaels photo shoots are, I can only do half days due to work so will miss them both days

That's too bad! Hugs! I'm getting their photos and have to admit it's making it a long day for me as I'm there from 9am!!

Edited by mands151271

Im disappointed how late Robert and Michaels photo shoots are, I can only do half days due to work so will miss them both days

That's too bad! Hugs! I'm getting their photos and have to admit it's making it a long day for me as I'm there from 9am!!

Next time! Lol

Hopefully manage to get their autos, that's my consolation prize ☺️

• Like 1

I thought that too...

Hmm... It would be nice for one of the main guys to confirm that she has changed to the Saturday. Don't want to get a photo ticket to find out it was Sunday after all. That said, I really want to meet Samuel Anderson - loved Danny Pink by we usually only ever go on the Saturday. Wondering how I can get there again on the Sunday, just for him! Very hard when you're disabled and can't travel in public transport.

Everyone is at Sheffield now. It will take a while before someone gets back to me.

• Like 1

Next time! Lol

Hopefully manage to get their autos, that's my consolation prize ☺️

Better than nothing!

I thought that too...

Everyone is at Sheffield now. It will take a while before someone gets back to me.

Of course they will be, silly me. Thanks for the reply anyway. I'm thinking since it's clearly marked for Saturday, that Sunday was an error or she changed her mind. :)

She is Saturday.

Samuel will be added to the website as soon as possible too.

Thanks so much for getting back to me. I'm not sure if pre-booking is worth it so near the event, but then, they're e-tickets now, so that shouldn't matter, I don't have to wait on it coming in the post. Our entry tickets and my Chris Judge Costume photo ticket are the old way, proper tickets that got sent in the mail, I assume those are still valid?

Yes, they are still valid. I'd recommend prebooking with the e-tickets. Will save you lots of time on the day and the e-mail is usually there within 5 minutes.

Thanks for letting me know and you're right, pre-booked them all last year and it made a huge difference! Thanks again. :-)

Hey, just wondering are the majority of photoshoots actually only 10 minutes long? Would that be enough time to fit everyone in who prepaid for the shoots? I got tickets for the Chris Judge shhot and I really don't want to miss it so I just want to make sure.

Hey, just wondering are the majority of photoshoots actually only 10 minutes long? Would that be enough time to fit everyone in who prepaid for the shoots? I got tickets for the Chris Judge shhot and I really don't want to miss it so I just want to make sure.

You'll be fine :) they will get through everyone within that time frame. Just make sure you're there for when the shoot starts :)

After looking forward to this event since the last one a year ago, I lost all track of time, didn't realise we were in August and only now have I booked my Sunday early entry ticket and some photo ops.

It's amazing how fast a year can fly in.

• Like 1

After looking forward to this event since the last one a year ago, I lost all track of time, didn't realise we were in August and only now have I booked my Sunday early entry ticket and some photo ops.

It's amazing how fast a year can fly in.

You are not wrong there!!!! I can't believe it's been a year!!!!

On an off note - wish they would update the talk and photo shoot times - I need to add Daniel Portman to mine!!! Don't want to miss any!! :D

Sorry if it's been asked already, but what time will the guests start signing autographs?

Other than essential breaks, their talks and photo shoots, as far as I'm aware, the guests are signing at all other times until event closing time. I think.