1..2..Frederick C Krueger is coming to Sheffield

Well hello folks, its your old Pal Freddy here.

I'm very much looking forward to seeing as many of my fellow comic conners this weekend and hope everyone has a great time and gets to meet and greet who they want.

I had a blast in London (LFCC), check out this link to my picture montage and full credit to Robert Englund, what a legend, he done a pic with makeup for just about 600 people and did a different pose each time. Also pics include, Jennifer Rubin (taryn from part 3), Robert Rusler from Part 2, Bill Paxton, Christopher Lloyd in the Delorian, Ken Kirzinger (jason, from VS) and some great autographs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJBn0OyyVLk

And enjoy sheffield film and comic con “because every town has an Elm Street, hahahaha”

• Like 1

@twiga

Yeh I know what you mean, I couldn't hardly move myself for so many pics, but I was obviously one of the best if not the best Freddy Costume there for sure and no doubt I will be again this weekend in Sheffield

So if ya see me, which is a strong possibility then feel free to grab a pic.

• Like 1

@carl8to, i'm there both days from start until end, so no doubt you will find me, or maybe i'll find you hahaha (only joking)

@Tourniquet, nope I was not at milton keynes, infact London 2015 was my first ever comic con and I loved it, never even been to the ones in my home town of Newcastle yet. Been to plenty of Doctor who conventions though but always on the look out for things to attend.

anyways hope both of youz really enjoy yourselves this weekend, all the best

• Like 1

hey pauldmon

it was a pleasure to see ya, I always wanted to see how the part 4 darkride actually looked in action and no doubt about it, I think you were as busy as I was on the saturday and although I was totaly the best Freddy on the saturday by a mile, even everybody said. Even I have to be honest and say you were the best on the sunday, I was definatly a close second, but the part 4 is better than the part 3 because it looks thinner, the part 3 is very thick silicone indeed, still a great mask but part 4 is awesome, worth every penny.

Sure I would love to stay in contact with my fellow Freddy, I only have the one facebook page and its my son, so add Jack Lockey, whats your full name Paul?