Sold out - Pay on the day?

I see this is sold out for Saturday on the website. Only checked today and thought it was similar to other shows where tickets aren't a problem.

Can you pay on the day, for early bird or standard? Have a hotel booked for Friday night, and 3 of us have a 3hr+ journey down :-(

• Like 1

All tickets I can definitely confirm as available are on the arena website currently. I have not received any updates on on the day sales yet.

A friend of mine says that when you go to purchase the Sunday tickets, it rejects the payment! And yes, she has enough money in her account to process the transaction! Any word on what might be happening here?

All tickets I can definitely confirm as available are on the arena website currently. I have not received any updates on on the day sales yet.

A friend of mine says that when you go to purchase the Sunday tickets, it rejects the payment! And yes, she has enough money in her account to process the transaction! Any word on what might be happening here?

Sorry, but SM are not involved with the arena website. The mods can't help there.