Entrance price

I appreciate that the entrance price covers most of the cost of the venue but the selection of guests will always disappoint which in this year's case I feel once again feel let down. I'm paying £16 to get in then really want to meet 2 guests. Come on showmasters please listen to the people that put money in your pockets

I appreciate that the entrance price covers most of the cost of the venue but the selection of guests will always disappoint which in this year's case I feel once again feel let down. I'm paying £16 to get in then really want to meet 2 guests. Come on showmasters please listen to the people that put money in your pockets

Taste is subjective and it would be impossible for 100% of attendees to be 100% happy with the guest line up.

I appreciate London attracts more people etc but I feel Sheffield should be made more of that's all and in responce to cosplayers. Fair play that's what you enjoy and I enjoy meeting guests but I don't see a difference in charging at Sheffield and being free at milton Keynes but milton had so many more impressive guests