Photoshoot & Talk Schedule Announced for Sheffield

Is there usually a floor plan released for Sheffield?

No not usually, last year they didn't so this year they won't. A floor plan would be pointless as the floor is dedicated to stalls but in the bottom far corners is where they have show props, photo shoot buying area & the shoot for game of thrones & back to the future.

Right, so if we have a photo op or want to buy another photo op (We want Sam Anderson) then we just head to each corner and we'll eventually find the right one? Sounds easy enough!

If you actually have the shoot for the celebs then you have to go to far end of the arena and to the left side and there should be a corridor leading to backstage which is where they do the celeb shoots. It's just buying the shoots or g.o.t or back to the future that will be on the arena floor. Buying is bottom right corner, scene shoots are bottom left. I'm only going of last year but I think they'll keep it the same.

Hope it helps and I haven't confused you too much.

What time/day is the cosplay masquerade? Are there any cosplay talks like last year?

I'll forward this to our cosplay people.

Is there an update on this? Hoping to sign up for the masquerade on Sunday if there is one.

Go to our cosplay table please. Unfortunately I have not heard back and everyone is at the show now.