Photoshoot & Talk Schedule Announced for Sheffield

Thanks for this info!

Any ideas if there are tickets left for Robert Englund batch 1 photoshoot at all on Saturday? No problem if not as I have had many with him before but if there are then I will certainly be tempted as it fits in with my train :-D

Edited by Coles84

Were tickets on sale in advance for the Michael Biehn talk? I don't remember seeing those? Can you book on the day. Ive got time free with BDW cancelling but the online store is now closed?

All the talks are free unless stated... Last year you just sat on the chairs of the arena, there was an Area which was sectioned off for the talks. No need for tickets. Hope this helps. :smile:

• Like 1

Were tickets on sale in advance for the Michael Biehn talk? I don't remember seeing those? Can you book on the day. Ive got time free with BDW cancelling but the online store is now closed?

All the talks are free unless stated... Last year you just sat on the chairs of the arena, there was an Area which was sectioned off for the talks. No need for tickets. Hope this helps. :smile:

It does indeed. Thank you!

How do you know if you attend photoshoot A or B for Robert and Michael please? Is the Delorean shoot an all day thing as it's not listed in the schedule?

Many thanks

The rough guide is 400 photos an hour. Break that down on the length of the shoot.

I'll check on the Delorean, but should be an all day thing.

Any news on Kenny Baker prices and if he's only got certain signing times?

Are all of these talks free and on a first come first serve basis?

Do you have to pick up a ticket when you get there or can you just join a queue?

Thanks! :smile:

First come first served, no tickets.

All talks posted on the schedule so far are free.

• Like 1

We don't have early entry, but have MB photos. I take it we just go to the afternoon session?

Yes that's correct. The Early Photo shoot is for the Early Birds and Camels. Hope that helps. :smile:

Thinking of coming on the Sunday now. Can you buy Sunday entry tickets on the Saturday at the venue?

Yes, you can just go to the sales desk. Hope that helps.. :smile:

It says Samuel Anderson's attending Sunday on this page but Saturday on his guest announcement page? Can you verify which day he's deffo at please? :)

Saturday. The schedule will be changed in the morning.

are the back to the future photo shoots booked out? I never saw a link to sign up for them

The prop shots are not for sale in advance, they can only be bought on the day.