Jack Coleman

John James

Wayne Northrop

Katy Kurtzman

Pamela Bellwood

Bo Hopkins

Maxwell Caulfield

Stephanie Beacham

after they had a Reunion earlier this year in the US, it will be great to have'em next year in the UK or Germany. I know (personally) John James talked about he would love it.

• Like 1

I'm not sure all of them would be willing to do cons (Heather Locklear?) but those who are would be perfect fits for an Autographica show.
I doubt though with the show being so close now that such a reunion is in the plans as i would expect one or two guests at least already being announced if that was the case.

Edited by God L'Eponge

I'm not sure all of them would be willing to do cons (Heather Locklear?) but those who are would be perfect fits for an Autographica show.

I doubt though with the show being so closed now that such a reunion is in the plans as i would expect one or two guests at least already being announced if that was the case.

yeah, Heather Locklear didnt yet at Con. She wasn't there while they had a T.J. Hooker Reunion with Will Shatner, Adrian Zmed etc. But who know? She might be a popular guest... even as Diamond one.

I would love to see Heather and know the "boys" did a T J Hooker con recently in the US. I hear she is actually pretty shy in real life and not aware she has ever done a signing event I know of but I have to say she would def be on my list to meet but not sure she would like the crowds too much. Although I hear she never refuses to sign things for fans when out and about she is very friendly.

would love to see the other guys from Dynasty too. I think we need more peeps from older TV shows and not just the current stuff.

• Like 1

Gordon Thomson (Adam Carrington) - he is such a heartrob ;-) and charming in person

Kathleen Beller (Kirby Anderson-Colby)

Leann Hunley (Dana Warring)

Catherine Oxenberg (Amanda #1)

Diahann Carroll (Dominique Deveraux)

Michael Nader

Deborah Adair

Karen Cellini (Amanda #2)

Terri Garber