FCCG Countdown!

Really excited now, as I'm going both days so I can meet Danny Pink actor Samuel Anderson! Yay!!

Woohoo, glad to hear that you can make it to see P.E. ;)

Haha, I was thinking P.E, ? Then remembered that's what the Doctor was calling him Lol ;-)

• Like 1

I second that about folks travelling far, I myself from the east end of Glasgow. Would love to meet some of you guys!!! It would be great for once to make friends with like minds.

This is what I will approximately look like on the weekend hopefully:

Princess%20Leia%20XXXLb.jpg

To any seasonal cosplayers out there - answer me this - will I look stupid in my photo shoot photos if I were to take my Chewbacca bear into them as well as the light sabre? My hubby seems to think it will look silly and though I didn't buy my Chewbacca bear for the ComicCon, when I realised I was going to go as Princess Leia XXXL I thought it would be cute to have Chewbacca with me in the photos. I want honest answers please, but try not to be cruel with them. LOL :D

Edited by mands151271
  • Like 2

I'm going both days, but whether I do cosplay on the Sunday or not, will depend how it goes on the Saturday. It will be busy, so it will likely be tricky finding people, but all you need to know about looking out for me, is an extremely cuddly woman raising hell on a mobility scooter. Lol :D

I'm going both days, but whether I do cosplay on the Sunday or not, will depend how it goes on the Saturday. It will be busy, so it will likely be tricky finding people, but all you need to know about looking out for me, is an extremely cuddly woman raising hell on a mobility scooter. Lol :D

Cool will keep a eye out for you :-)
  • Like 1

Cool will keep a eye out for you :-)
Nice, looking forward to hopefully meeting some of you!! :D

Princess Leia pants fixed and in my possession!!! My outfit is complete and this weekend is going to be amazing!!! 10 guests on my photo shoot and autograph list. I cannot wait for the hype to start!!!! I'm so excited and I just can't hide it, I'm about to lose control and I think I like it.......