FCCG Countdown!

14 DAYS TO GO!

Two weeks...can I jump up and down excitedly yet?

No, not enough guests have been announced!

Joking aside, this is not a great year for guests, from my point of view. Every other SM show this year has had at least three Game of Thrones actors or actresses and we have... one.

Really hoping this changes in the later stages of the countdown, but I'm not hopeful.

• Like 1

Great guest announcement,hope we get a couple more :-) can't believe it's only 10 days :-)

Indeed - I'm really hoping for a Doctor, someone from Star Trek, and another big horror guest to join us.

I'm over the moon that we could get Robert Englund in there as a late V 30th anniversary guest. That's totally why he's there, isn't it? ;)

and Samuel Anderson joining us is a lovely guest announcement for all the Whofans/Whovians/whatever name you choose to use.

Edited by JDPManjoume

Great guest announcement,hope we get a couple more :-) can't believe it's only 10 days :-)

Indeed - I'm really hoping for a Doctor, someone from Star Trek, and another big horror guest to join us.

I'm over the moon that we could get Robert Englund in there as a late V 30th anniversary guest. That's totally why he's there, isn't it? ;)

and Samuel Anderson joining us is a lovely guest announcement for all the Whofans/Whovians/whatever name you choose to use.

I'm really excited we have Robert Englund again,iam going to get a picture with him :-) it would be great if we could get a Jason actor to get a double photoshoot with him or Doug Bradley :-) I keep hoping we get Paul Mcgann back :-)

7 days to go, 8 if you include Saturday......

Admit I'm a little disappointed that there aren't more guests this year, pretty poor by last years standard.... Was hoping some of the Sheffield guests would come to us as we're pretty mirrored other than guys from Atlantis, would love to meet them!

Edited by mands151271
  • Like 1