Sign in to follow this  
Matthewman

Under the dome

Anybody else watch this? I read the book a few years back and really enjoyed it. First series was pretty ok even with some pretty dodgy acting. The second series went downhill quite a bit, to the point where I contemplated not even bothering with the new third series.

Gotta admit, I'm glad I stuck with it. Really enjoying the new series. It still has the dodgy acting but I'm really digging the whole 'bodysnatchers' type thing going on.

Edited by Matthewman

I'm watching, but getting a bit fed up - I get a bit annoyed with shows like this when the keep adding plots within plots and it gets overly complicated.

Yeah watched a few Episodes can't seem to get into it... also no camels in it.. :headscratch:

No camels in it yet... :whistling:

biggest fun in Switzerland: they did show it but the episodes had been in the wrong order. After that the rating failed and they've cancled it.

I really enjoy it,I've watched it from the first season and think this season is the best yet with the pods and the bodysnatcher type storyline :-)

• Like 1

I'm a huge fan, loved the first two seasons and the beginning of season 3 not so sure how it feeling about this whole body snatchers thing though