robert Englund pass

Not your fault. Just disappointing that had I known there was even the risk the pass wouldnt avoid vq I would have been happy to have lost the 25 quid. From my view I've bought a diamond pass and bought entry to 2 consecutive events and still may not get my auto which is the one thing I wanted unless I don't see other guests I'd planned on. We will see what happens.

I can only forward the info I was given, sorry. XV84 got the info he was given due to a misunderstanding, that has been confirmed meanwhile too.

That's really bad, they told me I could gain entry and use my vouchers to pay for my autograph. Due to the fact I wasn't informed about the free entry and autograph at another event. Really really bad form on Showmasters behalf. especially as others weren't told about both options and on my part for being told I could gain entry to Bournemouth and use my vouchers and now told I can't. Disgusted. :thumbdown:

• Like 1

Tbh I was third in line from the start and the woman on the door was scanning tickets. I didn't have one but explained it's a proper showmasters thing that were allowed in with our passes. She then just said okay and I walked through. I saw about 6 others once I was in and when I got my autograph I just literally queued up straight away. After about 10 minutes I'd got my autograph no problem. I just gave my pass to the lady sat next to Robert and she clipped it. :) hope that helps

• Like 1

Anyone had any problems getting into he Sheffield show today using the Robert England Diamond Pass from LFCC

I'm afraid I had a problem getting in with my Diamond Pass - I was fairly near the front of the Early Bird queue and had queued from 8am. When I got to the front and my boyfriend got his ticket scanned they told me I couldn't come in and I was asked to leave the queue and go round the other side of the Arena to another door where it needed verifying. I did my best to explain to her, but she told me that was the instructions the door staff had been given. Well as I had queued for an hour and there had been no communication about this procedure I wasn't about to lose my place in the queue so I asked to speak to her supervisor, who then proceeded to tell me the same thing. I said I'm sorry but I've queued for an hour and you can see I have an unclipped pass so I am not leaving the queue when I don't even know where I'm supposed to go, to then queue up again. What a farce.

After 10 minutes of this (and because I was holding up the queue) the supervisor let me in - well he sort of just stood there whilst I walked in.

I don't mean to worry you and I'm sure my experience was a one-off, but it would appear not everyone seemed to be briefed. Or if this was the correct procedure, then we should have at least been told prior to the day.

Anyway that said, I met Robert at 10am and all was then well with the world! :thumbup: The rest of the day went smoothly; everything was well organised and it ended up being a wonderful day. I'm honestly sure that after today all staff will be aware and no-one else will be sent out of the queue to be verified.

• Like 1

okay thanks for the info are u aloud to take pics of robert sighning ya items ?

I met him around 10am and there were no problems taking pics of him signing Items. I saw him posing for pics and I got a quick pic with him across the table so you should be absolutely fine. Though I'm not sure if this changed later in the day.

Okay does Robert englund do tattoo autographs as I'd like to show him my original 1984 tattoo an is that same Price thanks

Do you mean have Robert sign a body part so it can be tattooed over? If so then I've seen Robert do that previously so I don't think that should be problem. The autograph price will the same regardless of what's being signed.