robert Englund pass

Still no response to my query RE: clipped pass & entry. As you will recall the user XV84 posted:

" Right I got a reply as I saw some of you had the problem of not being notified about the access to a other event to meet Robert Englund instead of the voucher compensation. I been told I can take my Diamond Pass to a event to gain entry but have to pay for the autograph myself (which I can do with the vouchers I was given). I have to present it to a pit boss on the day of entry who will be in red.

To double check if need be I emailed shop@showmastersevents.com and had to wait for a reply within two working days. I also asked for the Bournemouth event so don't know it others will be different policy but assume it's the same for the other events."

I emailed on 31st July to check. I would like to be able to plan my transport, if I have entry to the event covered

Do diamond pass holders still need to get vq tickets for other venues? Im only off to Sheffield for 1 day and had lots planned but really want my autograph from Robert so dont want to miss out if stuck in queue and have to leave for prebooked photoshoots. Cheers

Ok next question but I think this may be what Gore Fan Danny may have answered. Because I had already bought my earlybird entry to Sheffield as I had booked to go already they clipped my pass in London on Sunday morning (only day I went so def did not get his auto) and told me to use the vouchers or pay for an auto for Robert at Sheffield which is fine. So just to clarify that with a clipped pass I definitely wont need vq? Apologies if this was answered above I just want to be clear. Thanks

Is it only the autograph symbol on the pass that needs to be unclipped thanks for early entry an free autograph cos I got photo clipped the the square clipped an the merchandise one clipped all the rest unclipped?

Yes as far as I understand its only the autograph symbol that needs to be unclipped to get the early entry and the free autograph. I have the poster, talk and photo symbols all clipped and are planning on attending next Saturday early bird and getting my free autograph. :smile:

Ah okay thanks for the info I'm proper excited hope y'all can get heather langenkamp soon that would be icing on the cake for sure for us Freddy fans love how u got Freddie first kill tho Tina amanda wyss I'm definately gettin her autograph :)

This is the official statement I have received:

Everyone was offered either:

1: To come to another event to get Robert's autograph in person. They will therefore have an "unclipped for autograph" Diamond pass tag.

Simply show this unclipped tag at the door to gain entry to the show. This unclipped diamond pass will be like Virtual Queue ticket number 1 for Robert, so if there is a queue you can join the back of the queue without needing a Virtual Queue ticket. The crew member with Robert will then clip your diamond pass and you'll receive your in person autograph from Robert. If at any time there is an issue ask to speak to a Pit Boss in red.

NOTE: If you can't make it to a future event but still want the autograph you can use the pre-order service. Email the pre-order service first, then send them both the item you want signed (you can ask for a free show 8x10 to be signed if you want) and your diamond pass. Your pass will be clipped and your item signed and both will be posted back to you.

2: A refund of £25 in vouchers was given on the day (£5 more than Robert's autograph price).

When the vouchers were issued the diamond pass was clipped for the autograph. This was the end of the refund. You are more than welcome to use the vouchers at any Showmasters Event, but we now have no way of verifying if you got a refund or the actual autograph. Therefore those with a clipped diamond pass tag cannot gain free entry to an event.

Thanks QS. My question was slightly different. As I had already booked and received an early bird entry tickets to Sheffield as I have photoshoots booked there already I was just given the refund and had my pass clipped. This is fine I don't mind paying for the auto again as I got a refund on Sunday. What I would like though is the benefit of the diamond pass in guaranteeing I will actually get my auto (basically avoiding VQ). I can only attend Saturday and cannot attend any other event.

Will the office confirm that?

Cheers

Thanks QS. My question was slightly different. As I had already booked and received an early bird entry tickets to Sheffield as I have photoshoots booked there already I was just given the refund and had my pass clipped. This is fine I don't mind paying for the auto again as I got a refund on Sunday. What I would like though is the benefit of the diamond pass in guaranteeing I will actually get my auto (basically avoiding VQ). I can only attend Saturday and cannot attend any other event.

Will the office confirm that?

Cheers

No, sorry. The benefits only apply if you have the unclipped pass. It's the same problem described in 2., just for the queueing benefit instead of entry.

OK well thanks for the update, just to confirm, not EVERYONE was offered either - we wouldn't lie about this when the alternative is what we would have accepted.

Perhaps worth contacting
user XV84 to tell him that what he heard from the e-mail is incorrect also.

Edited by gorefandanny

Well considering people got free entry (15 pound) and 25 quid back that makes 40 quid. Id already paid my 15 pound entry so in reality with just 25 refund i am only 10 better off and paying for the auto again now at 20 so actually -10! I didn't particularly mind this as its one of those things but I would have hoped that if you couldn't get your auto you would have at least kept the benefit of the pass. I wish I hadnt said I'd already paid entry at Sheffield now and not to clip mine and just took the hit on the fact I'd already bought entry and thus guaranteed my pass would avoid the vq but I took their advice on what to do on the day. Bit disappointing really and unfair on those who had pre-booked tickets at Sheffield. I wasn't offered the choice of having my "pre-bought" entry refunded.