Photoshoot Jpeg Download quality Question? How small?

Below is a link to my photo. I had to do some post-processing myself to crop properly and do some sharpening - something I don't like having to do, but yes, the image was a little soft straight-out-of-camera.

Not as bad as what's being described here, but certainly something avoidable.

All the shots were going to be the same, so this could have been prevented with a tripod.

I also compared the metadata between the DeLorean photo shoot and the standard backdrop photos. A relatively entry-level camera was used for the DeLorean photos (Canon T3i) while a high-end professional camera was used for the standard photos (Canon 5D MKIII). If I choice had to be made, I would have used the 5D on the car photo, hands down - once in a lifetime shots require high-level equipment.

To be fair to Showmasters, the lighting in the two set-ups was good and the choice to use a black backdrop for the DeLorean shots was wise - puts the focus on the car and the two subjects.

http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv347/hectorxcruz/MJF-Delorean-LFCC2015_zps8a9y1t5l.jpg~original

My photo with Michael and the Delorean looks fine, but when I had my picture taken alone with the Delorean, it was soft. I pointed this out to the crew member who showed it to the photographer who stated 'It's only a little out of focus'. I'm sorry, but out of focus is out of focus, whether it's a little or a lot. I did get another photo taken, which was considerably better.

I'm going to get my MJ Fox Delorean pic enlarged to canvas. It is a shame it's not higher res, but photobox seems to think a reasonably large canvas print will be good enough quality. I hope so.