Hotels

Anyone at the Novotel London West or any of the close by hotels, if you want to go for drinks or to grab a bite from thursday until the meeting on saturday after the con, I´d love to do someting with you guys, because I travel alone, and to sit alone in a restaurant meeeh XD

is the hotel near crown and sceptre pub?

Maybe a 1km away from the pub , or in uk distance :P 0,8 miles ;) according to google maps 15 minutes to walk So Miss G. will you join me for drinks and kolacja on thursday and friday :)

Edited by timlux

I'm in travelodge Fulham - £189 for 2 nights :)

when did you book ?, i'm staying at premier inn olympia £187 for 3 nights

On Tuesday - only decided to go this year last weekend :P

Anyone at the Novotel London West or any of the close by hotels, if you want to go for drinks or to grab a bite from thursday until the meeting on saturday after the con, I´d love to do someting with you guys, because I travel alone, and to sit alone in a restaurant meeeh XD

Maybe a 1km away from the pub , or in uk distance :P 0,8 miles ;) according to google maps 15 minutes to walk So Miss G. will you join me for drinks and kolacja on thursday and friday :)

I might be free those nights as well

Sure!

• Like 1

I'm in travelodge Fulham - £189 for 2 nights :)

when did you book ?, i'm staying at premier inn olympia £187 for 3 nights

On Tuesday - only decided to go this year last weekend :P

you have got a good price for short notice, as i had booked mine pretty much as the rooms become availible. Travelodge fulham is a good place to stay on a budget, it ticks all the boxes and it's about a 15-20 minute walk to olympia, i stayed there last year
  • Like 1

Staying in the Novotel for one night Saturday (only going on Sunday) anyone else staying there and going Sunday I can walk over with?

I´m staying at the Novotel too, but can´t join you on sunday to walk to the convention, I have an early flight on sunday from London City

Anyone staying at Kensington West?

If this is the hotel on Matheson Road then we stayed there last year. There were 4 adults in a tiny room with no air conditioning and the window hardly opened, they gave us a fan but there was hardly room to make it very useful. The bathroom is the size of a cupboard with no room to move with the door shut. There was also a mix up with out payment as they authorised 2 nights before we arrived and then didnt know how to get the money back until we were leaving

I'm only staying the Saturday night and didn't want to pay the prices of the hotels as I'll only be in the room a few hours. I booked a hostel with my sister, just under 10-min walk but have a private twin room with our own bathroom. £68 for the night between us. Means more money for the weekend!

I stayed at Hotel 65 last year. For what it costs it was quite nice, friendly and helpful staff and a plus is that there is a good pizza restaurant about a minutes walk away!

How early did you book there? I tried to book there again around 3-4 months back and they were fully booked.

I am in Hotel 65 this year. Cheapest I could find and as said a pretty short distance wander to the venue.

I seem to always end up on the street where Hotel 65 is, been in 4 hotels in a few hundred metre long stretch. Cheap, clean and sleep I say.

Some nice food about the place right near the hotel. A cracking Indian restaurant on the street - Raj of India - Massive portions! And a great Italian. Also a Sainsburys for essentials :-)

Shephers Bush Green further up for sights, nightlife and fun (a circus was on the green last year haha).

I stayed at Hotel 65 last year. For what it costs it was quite nice, friendly and helpful staff and a plus is that there is a good pizza restaurant about a minutes walk away!

How early did you book there? I tried to book there again around 3-4 months back and they were fully booked.

I booked in January ☺ yeah it was the cheapest I could find

• 1 month later...

Anyone that stayed at the hilton olympia hotel this year, can someone give me a rough idea how it costs for 4 nights ?

Mine cost £333.90 for 3 nights, booked end of May in a double room (there were cheaper, single rooms). I had reserved it at a higher price earlier but did a non-cancellable rate in May when it was on sale. Booking really far in advance doesn't always get you the best rates at that hotel I have noticed....

• Like 1

Anyone that stayed at the hilton olympia hotel this year, can someone give me a rough idea how it costs for 4 nights ?

Mine cost £333.90 for 3 nights, booked end of May in a double room (there were cheaper, single rooms). I had reserved it at a higher price earlier but did a non-cancellable rate in May when it was on sale. Booking really far in advance doesn't always get you the best rates at that hotel I have noticed....
Thanks, i have noticed the rates are high, usually mid october - november are the lowest rates