Hotels

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We have finally managed to sort out our accomodation for the changed dates so yay!! We can make it!! Kinda scared that lots of guests I want will be attending because we are going to Paris straight from London after the convention and go to Disneyland so lots of money WILL be spent!! :D

• 2 weeks later...

I find Hiltons are over priced beyond words.

I have paid £30 for Travelodge's which were vastly superior to a Hilton in every single way.

Hilton you pay for a name, not quality of hotel sadly.

Still each to their own :-D I would rather have more cash to spend on amazing things at the event.

• Like 1

I have paid £30 for Travelodge's which were vastly superior to a Hilton in every single way.

Still each to their own :-D I would rather have more cash to spend on amazing things at the event.

Booked Hilton and I think I got a good deal. Two people 4 nights £325

• Like 2

That is pretty good going, I stayed there last year cost at least £100 more... Did you book on their site or 3rd party tempted to stay there again myself as it was so convenient

See now that is a bargain :-) 40 quid a night per person is superb.

I would gladly pay 40 a night to say the least. Hard when I am going alone, but possible if you find a right deal I hope.

I have a friend who has booked The Hilton for 2 nights for over £400.... pretty much ten times the price you are paying. Ten times is scary.

She defended her purchase by saying she is getting breakfast. Thats an expensive breakfast haha

But again each to their own :-) some people don't know the wonderful world of baragin hunting for hotels sadly, it can be a chore to say the least looking and looking.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Decided against the Hilton this year due to the price what are the most popular alternatives close by? Anybody used any of the apartments?

Go on to a third party comparison site and do a hotel search from Olympia, that'll give you the closest ones. Then search by price and what you want ie breakfast etc. Only real way to do it. I'm at the premier inn and prices have risen since I booked me and Vicky in, so don't expect cheap now sadly.

• 2 weeks later...