Hotels

• Moderators

Well i've once again booked into the Premier Inn for next years event, anyone had any experiences with other good local hotels, looking to save some money and potentially change my booking but definitely want somewhere within a reasonable walking distance

We stayed in kensington inn too. i have issues sleeping but one second on that bed and i was out like a light, could have something to do with the exhausting weekend too lol and the awesome bath i was able to have whenever i wanted one in the bathroom. i rarely have that luxury in hotels so was soooo happy!

I've booked into the premier inn Kensington olympia for Thurs, Fri and Saturday night and that has cost £336, without any add ons

on booking.com those same 3 nights cost £240 at london court and has very good reviews

• Moderators

I've booked into the premier inn Kensington olympia for Thurs, Fri and Saturday night and that has cost £336, without any add ons

on booking.com those same 3 nights cost £240 at london court and has very good reviews

I'll have a look, cheers

• Moderators

We got the same nights slightly cheaper than you. We got it for 329.

Oh, wonder how that happens, i stayed there this time and it was excellent but It's purely as i'm trying to save a bit of money next year.

We got the same nights slightly cheaper than you. We got it for 329.

Oh, wonder how that happens, i stayed there this time and it was excellent but It's purely as i'm trying to save a bit of money next year.

We looked the day before and it was £311 so the price must go up as it gets fuller.

• Like 1

I stayed at the self catering Dylan Apartments Kensington http://www.dylanapartments.co.uk/apartments/kensington/

at the recent LFCC which was absolutely fine. It's nothing super special but if you are staying one or two nights it's perfect. 10 minute easy walk from the Olympia. Kitchenette and private bathroom, Bed was very comfortable. A mixture of reviews but was pretty good to me. Roughly £173 for two nights and £90 for one night.

Edited by sarzy2

• Moderators

Christ almighty. My bad! :thumbdown:

It's ok I fell into the same trap when I looked lol

I have booked a single room in the Hotel 65, 3 nights with breakfast for only £ 165! :dance:

I think that it isn't so far from Olympia.

It's very close, maybe 10 minutes walk. I stayed there. Reviews are a little bit scary, but it's a decent hotel.

• Like 1

I also stayed there for 4 nights at 165 pound and its literally 10 min walk to the Olympia its soooooo dam close, the hotel isnt the nicest but it does the job plus extra money for the convention which is the resaon why im there, ill be booking hotel65 again for next years event :)

• Like 1