NEED HELP with digital photos !

Hello

The digital photos are here !!!! :-)

BUT

I made my shopping, and when i want to check out, it seems that they will send it to me (physically)

Is that normal ? :s

I just want to download the pictures.

HELP please ! :-)

• Moderators

Well I have checked many, many times and I can confirm that my Neve Campbell JPEG is not in the photo library for Friday's photo shoot - very bizarre. Any advice? This is the picture:

1513902_10153456710583704_75718106194445

Collectorbob, I've made an enquiry regarding this, we will get back to you shortly.

• Moderators

Thanks Stuart, much appreciated. As I say, I have double checked and its definitely not there. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't me. Its very strange. What happens to the images once they're uploaded, do they get deleted?

Yeh I've had a look through as well and I couldn't see it either, To be quite honest I'm not sure what happens with the pics once they're uploaded, i don't imagine they'd be deleted at least not straight away as things like this do happen from time to time.

same for me with keisha on friday, only 10 photos in file and i am not there

cptpugwash, I've sent an email enquiring about yours as well. Either myself or QS will post with an update when we have one.

thanks for your help much appreciated

Hi Stuart,

Thanks for taking the time - I was sure my eyes weren't deceiving me and so its proven, haha. No worries, just one of those things. If the JPEG, for whatever reason, cannot be retrieved, what do we do then? Would Showmasters allow an exception and allow people to get the JPEG done at a local shop like Jessops?

If that goes against copyright, we'll just have to write it off as one of those things, sadly.

Anyhow, thank you for taking the time to help us out - its much appreciated.

Take Care,

Robin

For everyone that cant find there photos or the albums are missing please give it 24 hours before contacting us. They have all bee uploaded and some times photoshelter holds a few in cyber space before it goes live.

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Hi

I just went on the photo gallery to buy and download a copy of the photo I had taken with Tom Savini at LFCC from Sat 18 July 2015 and there is no 'Add To Cart' option, only 'Lightbox'. Does this mean I can't order a download of my photo?

Thanks

Rob