Guest Suggestions

Would really love to see some of these people!!

Ginnifer Goodwin (Once Upon A Time)

Jennifer Morrison (Once Upon A Time)

Lana Parrilla (Once Upon A Time)

Josh Dallas (Once Upon A Time)

Robert Carlyle (Once Upon A Time)

Colin O'Donoghue (Once Upon A Time)

Lee Arenberg (Pirates of the Caribbean, Once Upon A Time)

Eion Bailey (Once Upon A Time)

Barbara Hershey (Once Upon A Time)

Michael Raymond-James (Once Upon A Time)

Rebecca Mader (Once Upon A Time)

David Giuntoli (Grimm)

Silas Weir Mitchell (Grimm)

Bree Turner (Grimm)

• Like 1

Any of the old school Jpizzle will do me just fine as well as guests from TFA - I am anticipating a big guest though on the release of the film - someone like Mark or Carrie, or, if our luck's in, Harrison Ford, but his diamond pass would be in the four figure region no doubt.

Yeah i have come to terms with not ever getting Harrison Fords name on my posters

Any of the old school Jpizzle will do me just fine as well as guests from TFA - I am anticipating a big guest though on the release of the film - someone like Mark or Carrie, or, if our luck's in, Harrison Ford, but his diamond pass would be in the four figure region no doubt.

Yeah i have come to terms with not ever getting Harrison Fords name on my posters

Jpizzle, are you on Facebook or Twitter?

I was fortunate to meet the lovely Imogen Boorman (Hellraiser 2) in November. She is without a doubt one of the sweetest actresses I've ever met and cares a lot about her fans. She said she'd love to attend London Film & Comic Con. I promised I'd give it a shout out, so here I go :) Invite this lovely lady and bring Ashley Laurence with her! :D

Also, if Force Awakens guests really are an option, please try and get Max Von Sydow. The Exorcist, Flash Gordon, Conan the Barbarian, Dune, Needful Things, Judge Dredd, Minority Report, Shutter Island, Game of Thrones, Star Wars, ... This guy's list of work is amazing. I never thought he'd do a convention, but with Star Wars and Game of Thrones I figured Showmasters would really try and put some effort in. Make it happen, I'd say! :D

Amanda Seyfried (In Time, Ted 2, Les Miserables, Mamma Mia, Mean Girls, Red Riding Hood & Veronica Mars)
Emma Roberts (American Horror Story, Scream Queens & Scream 4)
Joseph Lawrence (Melissa & Joey, Blossom, CSI: NY, Half & Half)
Autumn Reeser (Lost Boys 2, Hawaii Five-0, The O.C., No Ordinary Family, Last Resort & Entourage)
Gary Grubbs (Bad Lieutenant, The O.C., Will & Grace & The X Files)
Alicia Silverstone (Batman & Robin, Clueless, Suburgatory, Miss Match & Scooby Doo 2)

How about The Mythbusters? (Adam Savage and Jamie Hyneman)

It's the last season of their show and they are currently touring all over the US doing a live show, so could incorporate something from that into a talk/discussion.

With Adam Savage being a MASSIVE collector and former prop designer for Industrial Light and Magic and often attending conventions throughout the year (out of choice) it doesnt seem that far fetched that he would consider coming to London. Also hes part of Tested and they also hold live shows to demonstrate stuff with the other member so theres another possibility.

If The Mythbusters were testing stuff on stage, id buy a ticket...

https://www.youtube.com/user/testedcom

Edited by gio619