contact showmasters

Hi Sorry i must have missed your reply, i just got a cut n paste reply saying basically "wasnt everything wonderful" ? and there "sorry i feel let down but enjoy future events ?" which was a ridiculous reply, i asked if they could forward my problems forward and then have heard nothing. anything you can do to help would be appreciated

Another week has passed and I still haven't received any reply from SM regarding my case. Thank you for taking care of the matter, Queen, but I now believe Jason has decided to choose the easy way: ignore my problem. Simple and effective. After all, what am I going to do about it? The answer is: nothing. I am very disappointed and disillusioned with SM. I don't think this is the way to treat fans/customers, considering I had told SM I was ready to accept ANY decision. Sorry, SM, not your finest hour.

Another week has passed and I still haven't received any reply from SM regarding my case. Thank you for taking care of the matter, Queen, but I now believe Jason has decided to choose the easy way: ignore my problem. Simple and effective. After all, what am I going to do about it? The answer is: nothing. I am very disappointed and disillusioned with SM. I don't think this is the way to treat fans/customers, considering I had told SM I was ready to accept ANY decision. Sorry, SM, not your finest hour.

Same here. It's really bad I have to say. Four and a half weeks and no acknowledgement to my email whatsoever. Queen, can you even confirm they have this? Should I send it again?