contact showmasters

hi what are the correct email addressess for contacting Showmasters, as i have emailed 8 days ago and I am still awaiting a reply. prob is need to book for Sheffield & Brighton but would like closure on LFCC first.

They have been back in the office since the 22nd. That's not quite two weeks yet. ;)

Unfortunately the turnaround for e-mail answers was about a week before LFACC already, so that is still normal. If you need instant contact try the phone number on the website tomorrow. But depending on the nature of your query you may be directed to e-mail anyway.

Well it's a complaint in general so I did want a full response from SM as about 80% of my day at LFCC was rubbish. I just didn't expect to wait this long for a response, particularly when I was told to email Mara and I addressed the email for her attention.

Which I can appreciate, however, any other company would respond sooner, or at least acknowledge that they had received your complaint and were dealing with it. I can understand that they have many emails to get to but maybe more help is needed with the admin side and not just with the crewing.

• Like 1

I am too waiting for a response on the infamous MJF picture. It is really hard to believe it takes so long to solve such simple problem. Considering that in 4 days there will be Sheffield and then more events one after the other, I am worried that our LFCC problems will be overshadowed and buried by the (let's hope not) new ones arising from the oncoming conventions.

Which I can appreciate, however, any other company would respond sooner, or at least acknowledge that they had received your complaint and were dealing with it. I can understand that they have many emails to get to but maybe more help is needed with the admin side and not just with the crewing.

That is understandable. More people attending means more (possible) issues arising. SM really need to employ more people to go over the many mails received.

• Like 1

I had an issue over a pre order with an item I sent in not being signed which was a real shame but I contacted showmasters about it and received a reply within a couple of hours and a refund two days later. That's only my experience but every time i've contacted them via email i've had a response fairly quickly so I can only think it's down to getting things clarified. You are right though, an email reply just saying that it is being dealt with and you will get an update shortly at least gives you an idea that it's not being ignored.

Exactly! I have dealt with SM in the past (I have been attending their shows since 2004!) via emails on various issues and always had a fairly quick reply. That is why now I am worried that I am just being ignored.

I sent my email to info@showmastersevents.comand info@showmastersonline.com.

This was after Jason complained about the fact that I made my issue "public" on the forum, i.e. the problem was well known to SM. Jason said on the forum he would look into it.

As a reminder, I just say it was about my son's picture with MJF. I had asked twice the pit boss in red shirt to have it retaken but he refused and insisted the picture was great.

I honestly think that after 25 days SM should have taken a decision about it: some form of compensation? An apology? A confirmation that it is a great picture?

As I said before, I have supported SM form many years and they have always been efficient at solving issues. I don't understand why they are not even communicating, this time.

The explanation that LFCC has been a very busy event with a lot of things to do afterwards is beginning to lose consistency.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Thanks for posting the text Bergman, but you did not confirm which e-mail you sent it from. That's the important part. ;)

ShamelessOne, you said you did get a reply before? Did you send another follow up e-mail?

Sorry, I didn't get that. I sent it from my private email.

Edited by Queen_Sindel
E-Mail address removed after noting down - will be forwarded as promised.

Thanks for posting the text Bergman, but you did not confirm which e-mail you sent it from. That's the important part. ;)

ShamelessOne, you said you did get a reply before? Did you send another follow up e-mail?

Sorry, I didn't get that. I sent it from my private email.

Edited by Queen_Sindel, Today, 10:50 AM.

E-Mail address removed after noting down - will be forwarded as promised.

Thank you again, Queen.