Horror Guests

scatmanjon

I was absolutely delighted with the appearance of Robert Englund, Tom Savini, Zachary Galligan etc at the July comic con. I'm over the moon that George A Romero is due to appear at the winter show. I hope that there will be plenty of other horror guests attending these events in the future.

Just like to add that it's the 30th Anniversary of "Day Of The Dead" this year, maybe some of the cast from that would be a nice celebration.

Anybody else interested in horror guests and if so who (not wanting to turn this into another guest suggestion thread, please also post your choices there).

• Like 3

Sarah Michelle Gellar (The Grudge, The Return, Scream 2 and I Know What You Did Last Summer)
Robin Tunney (The Craft and End of Days)
Lindy Booth (Dawn of the Dead, Wrong Turn and Cry Wolf)
Evan Rachel Wood (American Gothic and True Blood)
Ali Larter (House on the Haunted Hill & Final Destination 1 & 2)
Thora Birch (The Hole and Dark Corners)
David Boreanaz (Valentine and The Crow: Wicked Prayer)
Fairuza Balk (Island of Dr Moreau and The Craft)
Joseph Lawrence (Urban Legends: Final Cut)

With the success of LFCC, I hope it has opened the doors to more horror guests in future. I certainly saw a much more horror oriented cosplayers and fans attending this time, especially on the Sunday.

Moving forward, I would really love to have Tobin bell this year but unfortunately he's appearing at another event when WLFCC is on.

I still would love a Nightbreed guest list including Craig Sheffer who had to cancel last time.

Bruce Campbell is hot on the list - it wouldn't surprise me if we see him being put into a Diamond package. I can only assume that his busy schedule have prevented him from attending is the past. With that said, I heard that he's over here soon promoting the Evil Dead TV series so hopefully something can be arranged for WLFCC.

There are loads of cult horror 80s/90s guests I would love to see. Linnea Quigley, Thom Mathews, Jamie Lee Curtis, Tom Atkins, Linda Blair are just some examples who would be great to see.

• Like 1

As someone previously mentioned, a Scream reunion would be amazing! Bring Neve Campbell back, Courteney Cox, Skeet Ulrich, Rose McGowan, Matthew Lillard, David Arquette, hell even Drew Barrymore!

There are some big names in that franchise, so I would spend all kinds of money for that opportunity!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...