Sign in to follow this  
No1avenger

What guests could they get to compare to this year's event?

I'd be front of the queue for a diamond pass for Elmo.

• Like 2

Definitely can't believe the guests they got this year they were all fantastic if I could've afforded it and had the time I'd have met the whole lot lol

A Lord of the Rings reunion would be pretty cool, with Ian McKellen and Ian Holm as the two Diamond pass guests ;)

• Like 5

If SM could get Stallone and keep the price down then I'd be impressed. There is no doubt Jason could get Stallone over but at what price?

£95 for Weaver was good value (using the US cons price as a comparison). Hopefully if (when) they get Stallone he'll be similarly good value.

I really am finding it hard to think of who they'll get to top this year though (other than Sly or Arnie).

Only Bill Murray and Harrison Ford could top Michael J Fox and Sigourney Weaver for me, and those are two guests that will never happen.

• Like 7

My wish list for the diamond guests next year

Kurt Russell

Dan Aykroyd

Jamie Lee Curtis

Michael Keaton

Would for Bill Murray to be annouced but that will never happen.

• Like 3

It's all subjective really. For me, the absolute pinnacle of guests would be all the surviving M*A*S*H cast, but it's each to their own I guess!

• Like 1

Only Bill Murray and Harrison Ford could top Michael J Fox and Sigourney Weaver for me, and those are two guests that will never happen.

Sadly I am inclined to agree. The best we can hope from Ford is private signings. The best we can hope from Murray is a good mood (very unpredictable character).

For me George Clooney,Anthony Edwards most from er as a matter of fact,Wesley Snipes Would be a dream too and also Denzel Washington doubt if that could happen but you never know the list could go on for me :-)

Other than stallone or Schwarzenegger?

II would love for both to come to a UK con. The tickets would sell out in seconds.

for me it would be

Arnie

Sly

Tom Cruise

Hugh Jackman

Ian McKellen

David Tennant

Bruce Willis

Denziel Washington

Andrew Lincoln and any of the TWD cast to be honest

Personally, Milla Jovovich would be one for me. She's not got the status of Arnie and Sly, but she would be a great one for the con!

• Like 1

Bill Cosby?

:laugh:

Seriously though... any of the new cast from The Force Awakens? Andy Serkis?

Or Tom Hardy? Or Timothy Dalton?

• Like 1

Kurt Russell would be the pinnacle for me...Stargate and BTILC lol

Clint Eastwood ,Tom Cruise etc but to be honest the list would be huge if we all sat and thought about who we'd love to see and this years could easily be matched.

• Like 1

plenty of people i'd love, but frankly if they're going to start this nauseous trend of £95 (or more) a sig, they can shove it. Bill was the absolute limit for me, i only got a second sig from him cos i had dosh spare due to Kurt and Malcolm cancelling. you can spout all the "if they do't charge they won't come", but frankly if that's the case then i can live w/out them. it's about time some of them realised that it's the fans that give them a career.

• Like 2