Marty McFly Cosplayer/Lookalike Wanted

I am organising a Back to the Future charity event to raise funds and awareness for the Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinsons Research. This is in association with Showmasters Up to 88! Campaign. My event will take place at Annie's Burger Shack, downstairs in the Ocean State Tavern, Nottingham, on the evening of Sunday 6th September.

I am looking for a Marty McFly lookalike or cosplayer to attend on the night and get 'in character'. You need to be quite outgoing and not be afraid of mingling in character with the attendees. You must either be a lookalike or a very good cosplayer of Marty McFly. You must at least resemble him. I did look around at London Film and Comic Con but didn't see anyone suitable (it is really hard finding anyone who even looks like him - he must be very unique!) I have got my Lorraine Baines booked in already. She is an excellent actress who is very keen to get involved and even looks like Lorraine. I just need my Marty to make my event 'complete'. I would also be interested in finding a Doc, Biff, George McFly (or any other cast members) again to be in character and resemble these characters.

In terms of payment, as I am funding this entire event myself (out of my own pocket), payment would be in the form of a 'burger and a beer' (or equivalent). I would love to be able to fund all of your expenses but I really cannot afford to pay out any more than I am already!

I am hoping to find someone who loves Back to the Future and would be thrilled to get involved with this 'Up to 88!' campaign event and help to raise funds for the Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parksinson's Research.

Here is the link to my fundraising page (which is where you can purchase a ticket to my event by donating $10 to my page):-

http://www2.michaeljfox.org/site/TR/TeamFox/TeamFox?px=2158557&pg=personal&fr_id=1720

BTTF%20flyer%202_zpsdvzcxir8.jpg