small hopeful question!

Are the UKCM going to be along this year as per usual? I've not heard anything from them, and with Michael Biehn there, I was hoping they'd have their Alien Hive set back so I could maybe get a photo with Corporal Hicks in front of it!

• Like 3

I think some of the crew will be there as usual, though i'm not sure if they have a table or not, perhaps ShowMasters could confirm this?

The Alien Hive would be a fantastic addition especially if Michael Biehn could be included in a photo shoot. I think that's not something the UKCM themselves can arrange so we would need to show it's a viable option to ShowMasters.

Edited by Brian Cairns
  • Like 2

I wasn't planning on a photo with Michael due to budget reasons, but throw in a pulse rifle or xeno and I'm in :)

I think a cool extra like this definitely would make a huge difference in the turnout for the Alien fans.

• Like 2

I wasn't planning on a photo with Michael due to budget reasons, but throw in a pulse rifle or xeno and I'm in :)

I think a cool extra like this definitely would make a huge difference in the turnout for the Alien fans.

oh my gosh yes!! That would be amazing! I think that'll pull in loads of fans.

• Like 3

Hey guys - Sorry for the inactivity, I've had a hell of a year thus far and was on a bit of a hiatus...
I can confirm that the UKCM now WILL be attending Film And Comic Con Glasgow ( Thank you, Chantelle and Zoe for sorting it out! )

Not certain yet how much space we'll have, but I'm told we'll have at least one table, maybe two, so we /should/ have the hive display back in all it's icky glory, for any photos you guys wanna take in front of it :)
I've had a sideways move within the UKCM, so Sam / Boltie / Amber-The-Alien is now in charge of the Hadrian's Wall squad itself, so I'll prod her in this direction and make sure y'all are kept informed as plans progress!

And thanks for the geek love! We love that you love us :D

• Like 3

Hey guys - Sorry for the inactivity, I've had a hell of a year thus far and was on a bit of a hiatus...

I can confirm that the UKCM now WILL be attending Film And Comic Con Glasgow ( Thank you, Chantelle and Zoe for sorting it out! )

Not certain yet how much space we'll have, but I'm told we'll have at least one table, maybe two, so we /should/ have the hive display back in all it's icky glory, for any photos you guys wanna take in front of it :)

I've had a sideways move within the UKCM, so Sam / Boltie / Amber-The-Alien is now in charge of the Hadrian's Wall squad itself, so I'll prod her in this direction and make sure y'all are kept informed as plans progress!

And thanks for the geek love! We love that you love us :D

That's great news, I'm thinking anyone who is hoping to have a Michael Biehn Alien Hive photo is probably best paying for a photo shoot as normal and let the man himself know what your after and hopefully he will be able to oblige, without any official confirmation one way or the other though we'll just need to hope for the best.

That said if a good handful of folk are all asking then it'll obviously be worth his time to make a visit to the UKCM table, and he'll know himself this will encourage a good number of autos too with passers-by

Sam is going to remind Showmasters that we have the hive - It's at their disposal should anyone wish to get photos in front of it.
I doubt that there'll be much opportunity for pics with Mr Biehn there, but you never know! It's up to him, his agent, and Showmasters.

I wouldn't advise everyone bugging Michael about it though, let's let it happen through proper channels if it's going to.

• Like 2