Who's going to the winter London film comic Con

Will go to see James will book later in when we knows who else is going to be there as don't see the point booking on separate orders,hope its not as busy as July as its firework night and got plans in the evening at home,

I'll be going but I haven't decided if I'm going for the both days or just the one. I'll be booking my tickets at the end of the week when I get paid. So that gives me 'til then to decide for both days or just the one day. I'll be booking my photo with Spike, I mean James Marsters as well :thumbup: .

• Like 1

Hopefully, but not sure whether to go one or both days. Knowing my luck I'd buy a ticket for one of the days then last minute a guest I have to meet will be announced last minute for the other day so maybe I should plan both days just in case...

Maybe. It's only really James Masters at the moment, and bless him, he's cancelled the last few events - entirely justifiably, due to work, etc. (and I'm happy he's working - means more for me to watch him in!). I just want to get a bit closer to the event to make sure no other issues come up to prevent him coming.

• Like 1