Jonathan Pryce

Was somewhat surprised to find at his afternoon shoot an Sunday that there were only 26/27 people queueing. Word of mouth on this forum, or at least what I've seen, is that his signing table wasn't bringing fans in droves either.

Do you think the price (pun not intended, hard as that may be to believe) drove a significant amount of potential customers away? He's a big name actor and playing a major part in Game of Thrones currently so you'd think he'd have been almost as big a draw as the Diamond guests. But even in spite of me having siphoned away £45 on his photoshoot I still have to agree it's somewhat steep for him.

Slightly unrelated but I had an enjoyable weekend all things considered (subpar AC, extortionately priced food & drink, circulation in my legs almost killed off two days in a row, etc.) Only things I truly regret not doing were not forking out an extra £15 for the power loader shoot with SW (my standard photo I got with her turned out okay though) and missing out on getting Neve Campbell to sign my photo with her (I don't know if I'd have managed this though as after I was done with shoots on Sunday there was half an hour at best left until closing time)

I myself opted not to meet him because of the price. I have his autograph throuh the mail from years ago and I just could not justify paying 45 pounds for a photo with him, thouh I played with the idea because I like him in Pirates of the Caribbean. It's sad though that it drove others away, too.

Another thing that keeps me away from the higher priced guests is that the higher the price, the more unlikely they are to personalize your picture, which is what makes the experience special to me. In fact, seeing how things are moving with people run through like cattle on some lines, I will pass next year altogether, as basically we are paying ever higher prices for less experience. Even if the guests are bigger names.

Was somewhat surprised to find at his afternoon shoot an Sunday that there were only 26/27 people queueing. Word of mouth on this forum, or at least what I've seen, is that his signing table wasn't bringing fans in droves either.

Do you think the price (pun not intended, hard as that may be to believe) drove a significant amount of potential customers away? He's a big name actor and playing a major part in Game of Thrones currently so you'd think he'd have been almost as big a draw as the Diamond guests. But even in spite of me having siphoned away £45 on his photoshoot I still have to agree it's somewhat steep for him.

Slightly unrelated but I had an enjoyable weekend all things considered (subpar AC, extortionately priced food & drink, circulation in my legs almost killed off two days in a row, etc.) Only things I truly regret not doing were not forking out an extra £15 for the power loader shoot with SW (my standard photo I got with her turned out okay though) and missing out on getting Neve Campbell to sign my photo with her (I don't know if I'd have managed this though as after I was done with shoots on Sunday there was half an hour at best left until closing time)

I always compare guests, I know a guest to one person doesn't sometimes mean as much to another, like I'd pay top whack to meet Emilio Estervez, but I know others wouldn't. So with that in mind, Price charging £45 was (for me) a bit steep. Pat Stewart charges that and I don't think they are in the same class (my opinion only). I've only seen Price in GoT and Jumping Jack flash though, other people maybe a fan for his other work. As with anything though, the price worth it to some individuals and not to others.

I have had to step in here and delete a couple of posts. We do have guests coming on here, and what has been posted here has been more than potentially off putting for guests and future attendances. If you post stuff like that please think of how this is looking from the guest's side.