Diamond pass goodies suggestion

Firstly had a great time and loved both my Christopher and sigourney diamond passes.

One suggestion for next year. Replace the prints with an exclusive a4 photo like you do when the guests sign. Then the buyer has something that is unique to them and very collectable.

Not meant to be negative as loved the pass and my tshirt. Just something I think could really add to it next year :)

To be honest I'd just drop all the superfluous stuff. It is just giving Showmasters more work and really all that is important is 1) Autograph 2) Photograph & 3) Talk.

That being said the photo sessions with the Clock and Tombstone for the MJF & Lloyd Diamond passes were a nice touch.

Yeah I agree that the prop shoots were a nice extra but I really wasn't impressed with the "2 exclusive convention goodies" in the Michael Gambon diamond pass which turned out to be a bag and a Dumbledore badge. Especially considering that his diamond pass was £35 more expensive than Christopher Lloyd's and you got two t-shirts with his lol.

I wasn't too bothered about anything except getting an autograph and a photo with my diamond passes but was surprised when I went to diamond desk and couldn't get tshirts in the sizes I had ordered and ended up with XLs rather than smalls. T shirts were just stacked up on desk allowing those who hadn't specified a size to choose what they wanted rather than be allocated an XL as stated in diamond pass rules. I understand that it would have taken a lot of time to bag up and label tshirts for individuals but I think if goodie bags are used next year it would be better to add items that are not size specific or not have them at all so that people are able to get exactly what they ordered.

• Like 3

I do agree, if you are going to offer exclusive items.. they should be that, the amount of fan-artists out there, i am pretty sure it would be cheap and easy to commission a piece or two for the LFCC diamond passes.

• Like 2

i liked the water for elephants fan i got in my gold goody-bag. handy with the heat too and I'm a lover of xmen/wolverine so the wolverine bottle opener i got will come in handy too but book of life magnet i got i will be giving away because i don't even know what the book of life is. it look more like a kids thing than a convention souvenir. I don't mind magnets but something like a Back To The Future or Harry Potter or Star Wars magnet/item might have been better. the majority of us who attend are adults so im sure the majority would like free gifts that relate to those movie guests attending.

I do agree, if you are going to offer exclusive items.. they should be that, the amount of fan-artists out there, i am pretty sure it would be cheap and easy to commission a piece or two for the LFCC diamond passes.

Agreed I mean surely they could have done a deal with a few of the artists at the show

I was happy with the diamond pass goodies - I mean, the two passes I bought for MJF and Robert Englund were worth the value, minus the goodies in my opinion. To get a photo with MJF and Robert Englund (in his Freddy makeup) is once-in-a-lifetime. Worth every cent.

Whilst Rob may continue to do conventions, this is likely the only one MJF will ever do. I say likely because he might do some every few years, but this is a very rare chance and it is possible the chance may never come again and £445 is a bargain for a photo and an autograph. I would've paid for Sigourney's but had run out of money and was worried over clashes a bit, too. Still, got a photo with her.

No, I think the goodies were just a bonus, besides what you pay.

I was happy with the diamond pass goodies - I mean, the two passes I bought for MJF and Robert Englund were worth the value, minus the goodies in my opinion. To get a photo with MJF and Robert Englund (in his Freddy makeup) is once-in-a-lifetime. Worth every cent.

Whilst Rob may continue to do conventions, this is likely the only one MJF will ever do. I say likely because he might do some every few years, but this is a very rare chance and it is possible the chance may never come again and £445 is a bargain for a photo and an autograph. I would've paid for Sigourney's but had run out of money and was worried over clashes a bit, too. Still, got a photo with her.

No, I think the goodies were just a bonus, besides what you pay.

Agree are just a bonus but feels like they could have been better with little or no more effort and then there an even bigger bonus