Did you manage to get an auto from Diamond guest without a Diamond pas

Interested to see if anyone managed to meet the Diamond guests for autos without a Diamond pass.

The only Diamond guest I managed to meet for an auto was Bill Paxton on the Saturday.

I picked up vq tickets for Sigourney and Christopher both days but sadly the vq numbers never got up to my tickets and I was in pretty quick as had a Gold Pass.

I had no issues getting Bill Paxton's auto on Saturday and on Friday I got Christopher Lloyd's and (I know I'll be hated for this!) Robert Englund's without a Diamond Pass. I did have a gold pass though so I managed to get lowish VTs for all 3.

• Like 1

I got to the venue at 11.00 on Friday with the sole intention of getting a low VQT for Christopher Lloyd. It was more in hope than expectation to be honest, but I was pleasantly surprised to get VT 37 and met him a few hours later no problem.

I got all of them i needed - Rob Englund had a small queue on Fri so I was lucky.

Frances Lee McCain (what a lovely lady) and Zach Galligan had very short queues and was even able to snag a photo with Frances.

Michael J Fox had a long queue Sunday but it went quick and managed to get a nice 8x10 shot signed.

I am sorry for those who didnt get autos.

I ordered a 8x10 Bill Paxton auto too so hopefully be seeing it soon.

I got all of them i needed - Rob Englund had a small queue on Fri so I was lucky.

Frances Lee McCain (what a lovely lady) and Zach Galligan had very short queues and was even able to snag a photo with Frances.

Michael J Fox had a long queue Sunday but it went quick and managed to get a nice 8x10 shot signed.

I am sorry for those who didnt get autos.

I ordered a 8x10 Bill Paxton auto too so hopefully be seeing it soon.

I was in line before 6am on Sunday to get a nice low Bill Paxton virtual ticket. I got number 12 phew!and saw him in about 5 minutes when he turned up.

The day before I sadly got 189... hence why I went even earlier the next day.

Edited by RomeroSavini

I got RDA on the friday, Bill Paxton on saturday and Sigourney on the sunday and those three where my main points for coming so am very happy with that. Had no diamond pass just gold.

Edited by Karl J

I managed to get Christopher Lloyds auto on the Saturday , I tried to get Robert Englund and despite having VQ 38, with other photoshoots I couldn't get it. and sadly on sunday he wasn't signing, I briskly walked to where his table was and no such luck!

Sigourney weaver came back earlier than crew expected from breaks on sunday and when I asked what VQ number they were on the nice gentleman told me to just join the que as it was going down rapidly. so just a case of being in the right place at the right time

I don't think non diamond pass holders can complain in fairness, its pot luck if we get them or not, if we want guarantees we must purchase the diamond passes.

over all a fantastic weekend :)