Who do you regret not meeting?

Regret not going to Neve Campbell's table to shell out for an autograph on the photo I got with her. I don't know if I'd have accomplished it in time though. After finishing photoshoots on Sunday I had less than half an hour left until closing time, although I know she wasn't massively busy (as far as autos go at least) so I might have just barely gotten enough time to fit it in and still have a short chat with her at the table. Sadly after going through 4 straight photoshoots in the afternoon and being strung out by the heat (and the circulation in my legs fading...) this thought never occurred to me.

Somewhat regret not getting a photo with James Tolkan too.

Jacqueline Kim who played Sulu's daughter in Generations.I don't like the film but heard after what a nice lady she was.When I walked past her table she had her arms folded and looked fed up so I wish even more I had met her!

Jacqueline Kim who played Sulu's daughter in Generations.I don't like the film but heard after what a nice lady she was.When I walked past her table she had her arms folded and looked fed up so I wish even more I had met her!

Well I did meet her but had the opposite experience. She didn’t seem like she wanted to be there and barely spoke.

Rose Leslie but that because she took so long talking to fans that she didn't get through many autos. My ticket number was over 500 and she got to about 80/90 so I had no chance. I will have to make more of an effort to catch her early next time.

I wouldn't say regret as such, but Christopher Lloyd. It's my own fault as I didn't have a Diamond pass (didn't realize how busy he'd be, stupidly.) I'll know for next time.

That's exactly the same as me.

I didn't realize the power of the Diamond Pass

Next time i'll get a diamond pass for who ever i want a autograph from.