Who do you regret not meeting?

Hayley Atwell & Bill Paxton for me. Couldn't get low enough VQs for them so gave up!

Oh well... it's not the end of the world though :smile:

but Paxton had an open que by the end of saturday en most of sunday, heck the end of sunday he was even sitting there with no que shouting " going once..; going twice..."

Nobody ! I rushed around all 3 days to make sure I had met everyone I wanted.

The only slight regret was I didn't manage to get a Christopher Lloyd auto (picked up vq ticket on Friday and Saturday but never got to my number), although having the photoshoot with him and the Delorean pretty much made up for it.

Well the ones i missed was purely down to falling for some temptations in the stalls that i hadnt budgeted for so my own fault really. But Michael Gambon and Neve Campbell i very much regret not meeting. James Remar and Gregg Henry would also have been very nice but besides that i met most of the people i came to see.

James Tolkan. Claudia Wells.

I made some tough decisions this year but am above and beyond delighted to what I did get so no complaints just hope they do another one.

Rose Leslie absolutely gutted she cancelled Saturday....fingers crossed for next time!

ricky dean logan for me, by the time I found out where he was he had gone for the talk and by the time he came back I had to leave. I would of got to meet him if the crew knew where to send me! the blue tops just kept saying ask the person in the red t shirt :(

James Tolkan, Sherilyn Fenn and Carrie Henn for me.

Late on Sunday I bought a really nice Aliens print with Newt in the water and the Alien rising behind her. After rushing through to get my Mrs to her Robert Englund diamond shoot I forgot all about it and I missed the chance to get it signed.

Gutted.

I was only there the Saturday, so i was gutted when I saw Rose Leslie had cancelled. In a way, it was probably for the best ( personally ) as i had a photoshoot clash with her and Sherilyn Fenn in the afternoon and they were on different levels. Please get her back when you can SM :coolthumb:

Neve Campbell is my other regret, but with 9 photoshoots, a lot of queuing and 11 autographs, i simply ran out of time.

I have now vowed to do the whole weekend from now on :smile:

Surprisingly nobody for me - originally put money aside for merchandise at stalls but a lot of it was quite generic for me - with a few exceptions.

So the money I put aside went on all my 'extras' and I still came away with money. Never happened before.

Edited by Kymley

Harry Waters Jr and Colette Hiller. I saw them at their signing tables and they seemed like incredibly fun people. I wish I had made time to get an autograph and chat with them a little.

Gemma Whelan. To be honest I wasn't that interested, but after reading all the great things you people have to say about her, now I really want to!

Was in two minds to get an auto from Neve Campbell but knew I'd probably regret it if I didn't so I got one in the end.

I do regret not asking Sigourney for a personalisation - just to try my luck!

Edited by Dent_1

Not getting the MJF Delorean pic. Had spent all my money on the Diamond pass and the tickets sold out before I got paid again. Gutted! 😥

Though I can't complain too much as I got what most others couldn't. And have photographic proof I've met one of my biggest, if not the most pivotal, of my heroes.

Edited by pamela86