Who do you regret not meeting?

As I only went Friday, I regret not meeting any of the Saturday guests, Hayley Atwell, MJF Delorean shoot, Sigourney Weaver and Bill Paxton!

Of the Friday guests, I regret not meeting Gregg Henry and Alice Krige as I just could not bloody find them! Even though I had a 2 hr break between photoshoots I just had to sit down and chill for a bit as was knackered!

EVERYONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

;-) but seriously I regret litterally countless people. Shame I didnt have another week to do it all slow and steady.

Lol. I might need to visit for two days in future as one day just aint enough time anymore! :)

Harry Waters Jr. I couldn't believe how much he seemed to be enjoying meeting everyone when I walked past. When I went back later he was on a break though, and by that time I really wanted to get out of there because the crowds were so frustrating so I didn't want to wait around.

• Like 1

A lot of people! Mostly Game Of Thrones guests. I even got more money out to get autographs but despite going all three days, by Sunday afternoon I was so tired and hot and bothered I gave up, knowing I'd regret it. Hopefully they all return at some point.

• Like 1

MJF! Couldn't afford him as well as my Christopher Lloyd diamond pass, although I thinking now I should of just blasted my credit card! Having said that I missed my Hayley Atwell & neve Campbell photos on Saturday because of struggling to get around so it was probably for the best.

Bring on next year although I don't know how this years guest list can be matched! 😊

For me: Rose Leslie, Gemma Whelan, Neve Campbell, Lea Thompson, Jonathan Pryce and Jodi Lynn O'Keefe.

I did meet some incredible guests though (Sherilyn Fenn, Gregg Henry, Bill Paxton to name a few) so this sort of compensates for those I missed...

Rose Leslie and Gemma Whelan due to the day change/cancellation for Saturday :thumbdown:

And I regret just not going for the full weekend as there was so much I missed out on. I regret not meeting anyone selling any merchandise!! :crying: I was just too damn busy!