Too soon for tickets

Well. Lfcc 2015 is over. Hot, crowed and a lot of que's. I loved it. I hot the chance to see micheal j fox, Christopher Lloyd.

So, when do the tickets go on sale for next year's. I have booked hotel room already. The event is getting bigger and better. Yeh, a few problems. . But, they are being addressed. Any one else this early in booking?

• Like 1

Well. Lfcc 2015 is over. Hot, crowed and a lot of que's. I loved it. I hot the chance to see micheal j fox, Christopher Lloyd.

So, when do the tickets go on sale for next year's. I have booked hotel room already. The event is getting bigger and better. Yeh, a few problems. . But, they are being addressed. Any one else this early in booking?

How or why have you booked a hotel room when you dont know when the event is on?

Theres always a chance the dates could change at some point in the next year.

• Like 1

Booked this year the moment they became available, as 2014 was awesome but after this year's experiences I'm gonna hold off until I know who's coming and how they are going to go forward with this event. If I lived around the corner, I wouldn't have to think twice, it will still be a fun event, but I have to spent a small fortune on plane tickets and hotels and now it's becoming a 4 day event, so that just spiked the hotel fees up by 25% too, so it'll have to be really awesome for me to fork out the money again and if it stays at the level as it was this year, I think I'd skip LFCC and go to the many other Comic Con events across continental europe which are popping out of the woodwork lately, as I can just hop in my car and drive back and forth to most of those.

I wish SM good luck in convincing me to come again next year, they've got work to do... ;)

• Like 1

I've booked my hotel but I've made sure I can cancel it if I need to.

• Like 1

Like above. The dates were said in the program on sale over weekend. Also, I have booked a pay on arrival place. I can cancel up till a day before and lose nothing.

Same as what I did this year. When looking about, a few places are filling up already. I'm not going to get stuck